Day 1 - let's do this!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by SK82, Sep 8, 2017.

1. SK82

SK82 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone! :)

So today is day 1 for me on 30mg. I've gained 25kg over the last 3.5 years and is at my heaviest ever!:(

A new colleague told me about Duromine and it really feels like my last resort. I've always picked up weight just my dreaming about food and struggle so much to lose anything worth mentioning.

Short background. We emigrated to NZ in Jan 2014 and I was about 80kg back then. Exercised regularly and watched what I ate. I was still classed as 'obese' but could fit into a size 14 easily and that's good enough for me.
    Then life as an immigrant started.... I ended up on anti-anxiety meds and I believe that had a huge impact on my weight. I'm now just about off my meds and feel great apart from the extra weight I'm carrying! I gained 15kg in the 1st year at home, then started working and thought it would keep me from eating all the time but I just sit behind my desk 8+ hrs a day and get less exercise that ever!! And to be honest, exercising when you're this big is near impossible! I have a rowing machine but my tummy is all over the show and makes it so freaken hard.

My goal is to be at least 15kg lighter by Christmas. Ideally I want to have lost 20kg by then but will be happy with 15kg.

So far, 8hrs after taking the 1st capsule, I haven't noticed any significant side effects. I do feel pretty energised and not hungry at all. I was expecting headaches and for my mouth to be drier but I am drinking lots of water so maybe that helps.

I will post weekly updates and hope to look back on this post by December and to have exceeded my expectations!

SW 104.5
    GW 80
    Time to goal: 15 weeks

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello SK82! Welcome welcome to the forum and into the community of people who enjoy changing their life to a healthier side!

I am sorry you had to take the meds. As I have learnt recently many drugs that are intended for improving psychical condition can make you gain a lot of weight within a short time. Now that you are almost off these (congrats, by the way, on feeling better), I hope your weight will begin to reduce.

When you mentioned about the 8+ hour working schedule with no exercises, I though I would try and find something you can do while sitting at your desk. And I did! =)) here is an exercise for your abs in the office, which I really like for the effect it provides, and in my next message i will post a video, from which you can take exercises that you actually can do at work. I have no idea whether you have a separate office or not (if you do, there are a lot more options for short and effective workouts). Use the rowing machine as much as you can and you will notice how it becomes easier for you to work on it with each new day. Add plank exercises, which don’t take a lot of time. make sure you consume all essential substances and in a sufficient amount. DO NOT starve or reduce the daily caloric value lower than 1200 calories. Opt for 1100-1200 on days when you don’t exercise heavily and for 1300-1500-1700 when you do exercise heavily.

I am really happy for you for now side effects. Use the extra energy to increase your physical activeness. =) Damn I sound like a lieutenant talking to a recruit. I am sorry, I didn’t mean that. I really want you to achieve your goal and enjoy the lighter you by Christmas. I think it will be one of the best gifts ever. =) Take care and have a successful week!

3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello SK82! How are you doing? It’s your weigh in day today and I am so looking forward to your first results! Fingers crossed that Duromine helps you on this hard way. Cheers!

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook