Day 1.. Hungry?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by 1sttimeuser, Aug 22, 2014.

1. 1sttimeuser

1sttimeuser New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

Need some advice I started this morning Day 1 on Duromine, I excerised this morning and am definitely feeling it which is good, Day 2 of 30min exercise session. I am now starting to feel a bit hungry is this normal? I though Duromine was to stop ur hunger? Im on 30mg.. Other then that I feel fine, not really feeling overly energenic but that would be because im in a bad mood and a bit stressed.. Any advice???

2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm on the 30mgs and am at the end of week 4. The only time I really feel any hunger is if it's been hours (im talking ages) since I last ate or I have just worked my butt off.

I think if you are actually feeling hungry then your body needs something.

Melmo likes this.
  3. 1sttimeuser

1sttimeuser New Member
    Registered

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday about 8.00pm, im thinking this is why? I don't know.. Maybe its all in my mind???

4. KaylaLouise

Registered

Oh god you have to eat!!

When you don't way you do so much harm to your body internally. And yes you may lose weight but I guarantee you that you won't be able to keep it off and I speak from experience.

Kyles and Melmo like this.
  5. 1sttimeuser

1sttimeuser New Member
    Registered

Ok ill have something small to eat.. ive heard soooo many different things.. Maybe thats why im tired aswell.. Cause my body is not getting anything and i am pushing myself as well as stressed. Argh frustrated

6. KaylaLouise

Registered

See if you can find my thread in the introductions forum, it's called a little bit about me and you can read my story. I successfully lost weight and kept it off untill I stopped eating for months on end due to grief and it was my undoing. I'm now 40 kgs over weight and although it's not the sole reason it definitely played a big role as it stuffed my metabolism and the muscle I had gained I lost because my body was pretty much eating itself to survive.

Have small healthy meals at least 3 and up to 6 with lots of water.

Start thinking about good as fuel, it needs it to run and function :)

I don't know everything but I learnt and researched alot when I lost weight a couple years ago. I've always known since then what I needed to do to start losing again but lacked the discipline. If you have any questions feel free to ask anything!

Melmo and 1sttimeuser like this.
  7. 1sttimeuser

1sttimeuser New Member
    Registered

Thank you sooooooo true.. I don't understand how people can go without eating and they say u put on weight when u don't eat... Ok, ill start with small meals tomorrow as well as duromine and see how I go Friday next week as that will be 1 week since I started..
    Thanks for all ur advice I really appreciate it :)

8. KaylaLouise

Registered

You're more then welcome!!
    I can only go without eating when I go through servere grief but it isn't a good thing and it does horrible things to your body on the inside even if you can't see it physical. It teaches your body to hold on to everything thing it gets.

Let me know how you go and feel free any time to ask questions or message me on here :)

Kyles and Melmo like this.