DAY 1 DUROMINE 30 MG first time trying this

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Ikenna3, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

took my first tab by 6:30 am today
    its 9:46am now and i haven't experienced any side affects
    i'm currently on my 2nd litre of water - no particular reason just feel like drinking water.

so i'm grinding my teeth and i have a light throbbing ache in the back of my head.

I feel like i'm looking for side affects.

currently working out twice a day. Morning and Evenings

like i said before i don't how or what to feel.

all the best

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Stop looking for the side effects. Give your body some time. It nmight take up to a week or more for Duromine to kick in, so feeling nothing a couple of hours is fine. =) Don't worry!
    And I wish you a successful weight loss journey!!!

Ikenna3 and Dre like this.
  3. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

so i have a serious sinus and phlegm, cough ever since i started this drug, should i be worried, actually i'm very worried

4. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

So I have serious sinus, blocked nose and mucus with brow specks which started immediately after taking this med. should i be worried?

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

allergic reaction?

try skipping it 3-4 days and see how you feel.

6. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

okay will do, although i've seen a lot of similar symptoms online

also does Duromine increase metabolism or can i take another drug for that.

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

well, yes, you're right, there is such thing as getting flu-like sumptoms on Duromine, but I never really heard of anyone getting them right away after the first pills taken. as a rule, they manifest by the beginning of week 2... I might be overreacting, no doubt...
    No, you should not take another drug to increase the metabolic rate. Duromine helps your body burn fat more effectively, and you need to find natural ways of boosting your metabolic rate, like increasing your physcial activity (don't forget the strength exercises) and watching your eating behavior.
    I would not advice mizing Duromine with any other med... you never know how the body reacts

8. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

wow okay great! it wasnt immediately after i took the pill. it was on the second day.

I have very faint headaches , coughing has reduced but i still have a blocked nose like a flu, my appetite is gone i just remind myself to eat so body can have nutrients

I train twice a day 4 times a week. i'm really trying to loose the belly fat asap

April likes this.
  9. Ikenna3

Ikenna3 New Member
    Registered

can I drink ballerina tea too help with constipation

10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

The tea contains SENNA, so it should help with the constipation, but you have to be ready for possible painful sensations, since in itself, this herb is quite strong and can cause even severe cramps. Another ingredient of the tea is also known for its laxative properties, BUT it also provides diuretic effect, so you will need to increase your water intake even more than you did for Duromine. Be careful not to harm your kidneys, and try addressing constipation either with other methods or meds that go milder on you. Read the second message in this thread.

On the other hand, if you tried senna before and had no issues with it, have your tea.

Increasing water intake might help avoid further constipation. Hope this helps and wish you a pleasant weekend!