Day 1 - brand new to this

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by bekky2013, Oct 26, 2013.

1. bekky2013

bekky2013 New Member
    Registered

Hey everyone I'm Bekk
    20 yrs old currently 127kgs.
    I was doing Jenny Craig for 13weeks. I started at 138kg now im down to 125kgs but now im at a plato and put back on 2kgs. So im now 127kgs.
    I work from 6am till early afternoons with a night job so its hard to exercise but I do between 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day while working.

Anyway I am hoping that duromine will help me loose those extra 27kgs (or more) by end of November as that is my 21st and I want to look amazing...!!

So far Day 1 isn't so bad I had some toast for breakfast and lunch I had a small sandwich. Im not peckish or even looking to eat chips or chocolate. I even noticed that food tastes different...like it isn't as "yummy" as it was yesterday.
    Anyone else find this...?

I also found I feel more motivated for example I went on a cleaning spree at work and was more bouncy then usual.

Wish me luck. Any helpful hints would be great. ♥

20130817_173526.jpg

#1 bekky2013, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    JennyGordonii likes this.
  2. bekky2013

bekky2013 New Member
    Registered

Day 2
    I slept alright had 6 hours sleep. Work up early to take Duromine. (5:30am)
    Now its 9:35am and I have pretty much clean the house since 6:30am. I just want to clean everything....is that normal...?
    Haha.

So far im not hungry im still in the mind set of "I should eat" so I will eat food today just not as much as I would.
    I did eat normally yesterday for my first day.

SW:127
    GW: 100kg-90kg

peoples thoughts...?

3. bekky2013

bekky2013 New Member
    Registered

Day 3.

Work today so far so good I have a good amount of energy to keep me going.
    I have had a small snadwich for lunch and a low suger softdrink (due to other tablets I take for Polycystic Ovaries I have to keep my suger level up otherwise I crash)

I still have Jenny Craig food left so I am going to be eating that for my dinners. And im thinkinf about picking up some shakes for breakfast for example Optifast.
    I dont normally eat breakfast but I am going to try.

Thoughts....?

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Bekk! Nice to meet you here:)

I have never used Jenny Craig's diet, what does it contain? I mean what foods / drinks?
    I think you should check out some of our forum ladies' recepies because they might help you to make up a good diet plan. I'm not saying yours is bad))) still, I think you need to diversify it a bit. As for shakes for the breakfast - I don't think it's a good idea, because our body needs carbs and protein in the morning, besides breakfast got to be the "heaviest" meal throughout the day. Sounds contradictory, right? But trust me, your body will thank you soon.

ps. It is great that you feel no side effects so far, meaning your body doing well with the pills.
    Good luck and keep posting ;)

5. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Good luck with your weight loss!!!!
    Your so lucky you never got the side effects
    I've been eating small portions a day, plenty if veggies fruit and also steak and chicken
    But good luck I look forward to seeing your progress

JennyGordonii, bekky2013 and Kate like this.
  6. bekky2013

bekky2013 New Member
    Registered

Day 6...I think
    Havent posted for a few days.
    Been feeling a bit down and under the weather.
    Mainly from finding out I have my front teeth starting to chip and have no idea how I'm going to pay for them. *sigh*
    This year has been abit hell-ish for me.

This year I have found out I have polycystic ovaries and a different sized womb. So I have a 40% chance of having kids in the future.
    But thats why im trying to lose weight to better my chances. I hope.

And a few other medical things and now my teeth. Its all to much sometimes.

But I am sticking with my weight loss and taking it one step at a time.

Anyway today im having a chicken avocado lettuce and tomato sandwich with a no sugar drink. I have already drunk 1 lr of water and feel good. Work is keeping me busy. Just need to smile abit more.

Kate likes this.
  7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, dear...
    Like they say: a problem never comes alone. You did well by sticking to weight loss issue first. Because if your weight decreases, your POS will decrease as well. As for the teeth...well that's an issue...I can recommend to add some vitamin complex, yet only doc can tell you which one exactly. Your menu seems ok. So I hope you will feel better son and don't give up, little steps towards your healthy body!;)

bekky2013 likes this.