Day 1- 40mg Duromine- Looking forward to a new start!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shom, Nov 27, 2012.

1. shom

shom New Member
    Registered

Hello Hello,

I thought that I would come here and say hello and see how everyone elses stories with taking Duromine. I am really excited to starting a new life again and getting my weight back on track. I have had my success story in 2009 when I lost 64kgs with the help of the medication Reductil. It was a hard 12 months of exercise and a new way of eating and when I finally had reached my goal I knew it was all worth it. Unfortnelty when I had reached my goal I had started to slip back into my old bad pattern with the stress of my final year of university and taking on a new management role at work. Reductil had complete rebound effect and over 12-18 months caused me to gain 50kgs of it back!

Since that time I have been working as travel agent in a high stress job with not a lot of movement as I sit at a desk for most of the day. It was only when I took six months off work for stress and sick leave was I able to see what I had done and made it my mission to get that 50kgs back off again. I have started at day 1 today and my doctor has given my Duromine to kick start my weighloss. I know that this time I lose it I will never become lazy and think that its gone for good. Unfortunetly I have one of those bodies where I gain weight extremely fast.

I have my 2 litres of water and my healthy eating plan ready to go and I am more than excited to get back to the man I was three years ago. Im about to turn 24 in Decemeber and I don't want this weight hanging over me anymore. I want to enjoy the years of my 20's not feel as if I can't do all the things I want based on how I look.

I'm sure there many others like me, just about to start the long road to happines and I hope to meet and hear some great stories along the way!!

2. pg2011

pg2011 New Member
    Registered

hi
    welcome to the forum
    im also starting today and have 20 kgs to lose.

drinking water and running to loo like crazy :D

good luck