Christmas challenge

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by chantal, Oct 13, 2011.

1. chantal

chantal New Member
    Registered

Hi there

This is the 3rd time im going onto duramine first time was 2009 i lost 16kg in 3months for my wedding however i fell pregnant and gained almost 20kg..early this year i started duramine again and lost 13kg in 2 months and then had a break and didnt put on any weight i am now on duramine again its my 4th day n i feel great except for the insomnia.. my goal is to lose as much weight as i can by christmas..i weigh 115kg+ which is v depressing just want to be comfortable in my own skin.. will def keep everybody updated!!

2. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey good luck,if u could do it then,u will stil achieve your goals now.When u lost the weight the last time how were u doing it,besides the pill.im 88kg on day 15 and was 92kg(past tense).im excited.

3. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

WOOOOHOOOO 10 weeks till Christmas bring it on.
    I am also doing a christmas Challenge. Hopeing to fit into a certain top by christmas day hahaha.
    all the best.

4. maranatha

maranatha New Member
    Registered

Chantel, please share your secret???what diet plan did you follow in order to lose so much weight?

I need all the advise i can get. Its my second day on Duromine, yesterday was hell, i was hungry all day and drained, could not keep my eyes open..
    Today i feel i bit better but its still very early.
    Today i had an apple and a naartjie and two cups of coffee.
    3 500ml bottles of water.
    For lunch, i have a chicken salad and another apple for a snack later.

What advise can you give me since you have done this before, successfully.