Changing from 30g to 40g

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by aturn121, Oct 3, 2012.

1. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Help please...... going from 30 to 40 and I'm happy with my side affects. Will they get worse or develop any new ones? I'm sleeping well and don't won't that to change .please leave your comments :)

2. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Very surprised you don't get any comments back , but all good I'll responded to my self lol. Second day on 40g
    And no change apart from the hungry feeling has gone. I guess I should of been on this dose as I'm a big girl *insert whisper *
    Was 130kg now 124.5 kg and I see people on the 30g at only 80kg lol . Will report back soon with my new weight :)

3. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Ok 3rd day on the change on dose and it's ok , had clenching jaw yesterday so chewed gum to help it. Have woken up with a huge headache , but pretty sure it's my neck out. In two days 1.5kg and I know hrs nit fluid as I've been on the 30g for 4 weeks

4. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

4Th day and no headache , little bit so tight jaw for like an hour. Heaps more energy and not hungry. Sleeping well
    And thirst is getting easier. I would recommend increasing ur dose if u still feel hungry :) good luck

5. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

7 days now on the 40g and all good. So happy I changed. Not as hungry as on the 30g and I get full much quicker.
    I won't be writing on this blog again. But if u want to follow me I'm doing up dates on 4weeks and still going strong , or just click on my name :)

6. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

I have read that Duromine is really only suited to larger people. Myself thinking 80kg is an ok weight to be i dont class that as being fat. Thats my personal opinion. 24 hours to go and hopefully (fingers tightly crossed) that my dr gives me duromine.

7. allmineonlymine

allmineonlymine New Member
    Registered

Hi all, on my 6th day today on duromine 30. I weigh 81.9 I.sleep well and not feeling hungry at all. I forced myself to eat lastight, as I haven't been eating much at all. Had a small serve of steak and salad, concentrated.on eating the.salad first, I only ate alf the steak. But I felt good. Stopped when I started tofeel full.
    Have you always still felt hungry when you were on the 30 mg. Or did your body become immune to the 30 making you need. To go on a stronger dose?

8. Squirel

Squirel New Member
    Registered

Hi, I started off on 40, this time, dr suggested it, I'm glad she did, I'm on my 4th day now, but slept like a baby last night, yayyy, down to 74.4kg so only 13 more to go, keep up the good work

Squirrel x