Changed doses

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Kylie Luond, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

hi guys, I've been on 15mg for 10 days now, and had no side effects. My appetite also increased this week. I researched foods, eating foods high in protein, also ensuring I'm eating healthy,drinking water. Haven't touched patatoes, pasta, rice etc. But nothing helped. So rung the doctor today who told me to double my dose, so had already take one early this morning, and now just taken another one, so officially on 30mg. Already feeling light headed and mouth going dry, sothink its working now. Justwant to not be so hungry all the time,even though I'm eating healthy, pretty sure you can over eat healthy to. So hopefully I will get the help I need,and my scales broke, sowont be weighing myself for a little bit. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

Bonnie likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Kylie, I believe - any changes are good!;)

3. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

4. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

To aid in my weight loss three times a day I take Braggs Apple Cider Viniger available through most health food shops. I swear by it. It helps with weight loss, bloating ( I've had four children ) youngest 9 months old n my belly after children is horrible, the bloating completely gone after the third day on it. It aids in helping acne, healthy hair. Radiant skin. The list of being its go on and on. It's very acidic so be careful with your teeth. But honestly if you want to help your body try this. Stick to it and you'll be shocked at the results to your overall health. You must get the Braggs brand with "the Mother" in it. It's become my new best friend. ( even proactive wouldn't work for my acne) but taking this daily for three months and holly I'm shocked at the results I see in my self.

Kate likes this.
  5. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

thanks so much for that advice, I just hope we get it here in new Zealand. How do you take it and how much?

6. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

It's recommended to take it three times daily mixed in water. Before meals at breakfast then mid morning and afternoon. You can put it on salads on top of popcorn also, it does take a bit of getting use to though. I however take three tablespoons four times a day ( I don't mix it in water ). I then brush teeth as its very acidic. You can buy it online but make sure its Braggs Apple Cider Viniger and that it has 'The Mother' in it. This is all the goodies you see floting in the bottle. Honestly add it to your daily routine and I promise you it will assist you in becoming that happy healthy person you are looking for : ) good luck and keep me posted on how you go.

Mrs_M likes this.
  7. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

8. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

I hope this helps : )

9. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Oh and the cost is $15 Australian Dollars for just under a litre. Depending on how much you take it will last a few weeks : )

10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Still, be careful with this, since it is a vinegar and is not too good for stomach.

11. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Yes and also you throat can get a lil sore. I consulted with my Dr before taking it : ) you will know how much you body will allow you to swallow. It's very acidid. And like anything take it as it's been instructed to take : )

12. Kylie Luond

Kylie Luond New Member
    Registered

thank you xo much for all that information you gave really appreciate it

13. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

:) hope it helped!!