Cancelling out duromine

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by bartdaniels, Jan 15, 2014.

1. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

New to the forum so hope someone could answer this.

A mate said that if you drink milk whilst on duromine it will cancel out the effects of duromine?

Is that correct?

Thanjs

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hm... never heard of ito_O
    No matter what type of food you eat, duromine provides its effect.
    On the other hand, what did you mean by saying "whilst on duromine"?
    These pills must be taken on an empty stomach, if this is what confuses you. Specifically - 30 minutes before breakfast (best way). After that you can eat/drink whatever you want (milk including) better proteins and carbs in the morning.

Hope it helped! Good luck;)

3. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Thanks for that. Yeh I'm not sure what he meant. I have used duromine previously and never had an issue. Nothing but success.

A little more weight to go to get to my goal. But I'm motivated and determined to have a body like Shannon from the biggest loser. Lol. (I hope anyway)

4. Scorpio14

Scorpio14 New Member
    Registered

Like kate,I've never heard of that and honestly that is not true coz I take my cereal with a bit of milk though I add water coz I don't like milk.pls don't give up Bart..keep on u will make it.I never thought I wld ever lose weight...its been years that I tried duromine my biggest mistake was not eating at all.now tks to the forum I have learned so much and its working!!never give up on ur dream Bart

Stonie and Kate like this.
  5. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Thanks Scorpio, it was just something one of the guys at work said. Like you, i have milk on my cereal too and never had any issues.

I won't give up. I have a goal to look forward too. Taking my wife on a cruise in August for our 10 year anniversary, so I just want to make myself look better and it will help with self confidence as well. (I dont really need help there LOL).

I don't really eat much due to my work. So im always busy. (Work on the train tracks - VERY PHYSICAL MANUAL LABOUR). Drink lots of water so that helps.

This is my second time around on Duromine, I must admit I wish i knew this forum was here last time :)