Best thing that has ever happened for me :)

Discussion in 'Duromine success stories' started by Nixibee, May 31, 2012.

1. Nixibee

Nixibee New Member
    Registered

Hi ppl :)

I am very happy after using Duromine. I started on 01/03/2012 using the 15 mg for the first month and 30 mg thereafter. My goal weight is 60 kg.
    My starting weight was 91 kg and I am 1,73 m tall. My BMI was 30.4 !!! I am very happy to report that my weight now, after 13 weeks on Duromine,
    is standing at 71 kg !!! Which makes that a total weight loss of 20 kg!!! I haven't felt this great about myself in years and after trying almost everything
    under the sun to lose the weight, I finally went to ask my doctor for help. I never even knew it existed and was a little scared to use it, but as you all
    know, I have absolutely no regrets !!! Loving myself so much, never used to be this way :)

I hope everyone else has as great an experience as I have had and that you all turn out very happy with your results in the end :)

Have a great one !!!

2. Kyra

Kyra New Member
    Registered

Wow!!! Thats fantastic Nixi!!!

Did you also change your diet during the 2 months? Exercise?
    Give us some tips lol.

Congratz!!:D

3. Nixibee

Nixibee New Member
    Registered

Hi there Kyra

Well actually it's 3 months (01/03/2012-31/05/2012) hehehe. Yes I have changed my diet, and I exercise for at least half an hour every night,
    from Monday to Friday. I Have cut out carbs (I only have carbs once a week) and sugars. I eat breakfast now, which I never used to do because I
    never had the time, but now I make time for it. I don't eat anything after 19:30 at night and my portions are half the size of what I used to eat.
    That's it, nothing major. I take my Duromine at about 6 in the morning and I drink at least 2 liters of water a day.

Anyone can do it if they set their minds on it. Even if you feel you aren't losing weight, don't forget that sometimes you lose more cm than kg.
    I am sure that you will notice it your clothes a lot, if they start sitting loose on you, then that is a good sign! I only weigh myself once a week
    (on Mondays) and I take my BMI and measure. Once a month I take photos to see the difference! I hope that this helps a bit and thanks hey?

Keep it up, you will get there!

4. Kyra

Kyra New Member
    Registered

Sorry I only realised after I posted and couldnt see how to edit the post lol.

I am happy for you. It really is a lifestyle change. At the moment I am losing cm's and not so much weight so thx, gives me some hope.
    Love the idea of taking pics, sure that is great motivation.

All the best. :)