Being the motivation

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Mega75, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Mega75

Mega75 New Member
    Registered

Hi all.
    My stay weight is 119kg, I'm 38 years old and 164cm.
    I started talking duromine 40mg on Monday and have been feeling so energetic. I had the thirst on day one and must have drunk 3L of water but its not a problem today. I haven't slept much, probably 2-3 hours at night but when I wake up in not tired at all!
    I've found I'm only eating small meals and craving salads which is really unusual for me. I've been going for walks every night and I'm not getting puffed out, it also helps with all the extra energy I have!
    I'll check back in on Monday when I weigh in, I'm already feeling lighter and I'm so excited to see the weight dropping off. It's time for me to stop waiting for inspiration and BE the inspiration! !! :)

2. Mega75

Mega75 New Member
    Registered

I'm so excited, I had my first weekly weigh in this morning and I have lost 4kg! I'm feeling really motivated, walking every night and only eating small meals of salad and usually chicken.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

This is very good! And the diet seems healthy to me! Congratulations on your first voctory!:):):)

Mega75 likes this.
  4. shellz

shellz New Member
    Registered

Congrats on your lose I to just started week one 3 kilos well good luck next week