Been on and off duromine,need help sticking to it!!!!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Poppit, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Poppit

Poppit New Member
    Registered

Hi there all you lovely peoples:)

Ok so i first went on duromine about 8mnths ago,started on 15 and nothing happened,so went onto 30 and still nothing happened only lack of sleep and a dry mouth. So i went to my gp and told him and he prescribe the 40 to me,i went on it for about 3-4 days and stopped as i had really bad anxiety,felt like i couldnt brethe,got cold chills,lack of sleep and the dry mouth!

I have gone back on the 40 this morning and was just wondering if there is someone who has been thru the same or similar situation,just to help me get thru the first 2 weeks of being on duromine 40,i am currently 86kgs and for my heaight and body frame i should be around 60kgs. I have tried lots of crash diets but never seem to stick! I do exercise 5 times a week for an hour at a time at the gym doing classes.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

2. Poppit

Poppit New Member
    Registered

Has any one halfed a 40mg capsule before just to not get really bad side effects?

3. RaspberryJade

RaspberryJade New Member
    Registered

If ur body is having such a hard time with the pills maybe its telling u not to take them.. ive had 15mg i had the revers effect no energy n always hungry then i took 2 pills (30mg) first day thought it kinda worked but then it was i just felt normal like i am without the pills So maybe duromine doesnt work for me either Im on a diet but its a life change its a diet i can always be on and im hoping slow n steady wins...