1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Been dabbling for a while..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KDN, Nov 14, 2017.

1. KDN

KDN New Member
    Registered

On and off for a few years now. Mainly for utility. It keeps me alert on night shifts and comes in handy when I need a bit of energy for things I don't want to do.

I'm not overweight, but I do consume a lot of sugary food somewhat compulsively and phentermine gives me a break from that, even when I'm back off the caps, I consume less sugar than I was before. Caffeine too, coca cola, is going to fuck my teeth and my heart up if I keep drinking it at this rate.

I'm hoping that I can get used to a more sustainable diet, phentermine helps cut the learning curve a bit. It can be used like Ritalin, as a study aid, only for nutrition rather than academia. Taking it every day and expecting the drug to fix everything without putting in any personal work though will just make things more complicated IME

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your experience of an off-label Duromine use. I hope that you will be able to develop a healthier eating pattern and will be able to completely abandon foods and drinks that harm your body. Health is our main concern. Stay healthy, KDN!

3. KDN

KDN New Member
    Registered

Thank you April.

I wasn't sure if this forum was tailored specifically for weight-loss or whether using phentermine for its' other properties would be frowned upon by people using it for weight loss?

I don't want to ask my doctor for it again, the lectures about it being dangerous and unnecessary really disturb me. He still writes it up, it's just an unpleasant appointment.

Might try an online consultation next time.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

You see, KDN, you are not the only person who is telling about his successful off-label Duromine use. It seems to be helping many people for many conditions, which are not enlisted in its directions for use. However, everyone should understand clearly that it is his own decision to take or not take Duromine for any other purpose than weigh loss.

As for your particular case, I am glad that you do realize all the dangers and I can understand how unpleasant it can be to keep hearing one and the same thing from your doc over and over again. Still, you have to understand him as well. He simply has to tell you all these things. It is his job to warn you about all the dangers of long-term occasional use of Duromine. It’s exactly what he’s supposed to do =) So don’t get mad at him.

I really hope that Duromine (Phentermine, whichever you take) brings you more good than harm and I am definitely happy for you that it helps you fight your cravings for sweets, even if just for a while. Would be great, though, if you used each opportunity to get off the sugar addiction… it’s a really bad thing. 14 days without sugar… might be hard, but then you will be free and feel way better. =) Best of luck to you!

• Like us on Facebook