Back on the duromine train

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daniela1989, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys

My name is Danielle, I am 25 years old from Perth.

I was taking duromine for a little while late last year, but I wasn't consistent with taking the tablets and following a meal plan so I went off it completely. I am going to Europe for 2 months on the 8th of September to celebrate my graduation from my double degree at university,and I would love to be able to feel beautiful, confident and not just sit on the beach fully clothed (as I usually do).

Height- 177cm
    Weight on Monday- 85.6kgs
    Goal Weight by holiday- 72kg
    Goal Weight long term- 68kg

One of the reasons I stopped taking it last time was that I would occasionally get the most debilitating migraines. I hope that doesn't happen again!

Can anyone who has had good weight loss results please advise what they eat/drink in a normal day?

Here goes nothing!

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck dear!

3. Tania J

Tania J Active Member
    Registered

Hi Daniela, I was on the 30mg for 2 months, and had all sorts of bad side effects, including migraines. I switched to the 15mg, and it is really going great, so if your migraines flare up again that is something you may consider - also water helps a lot.

My starting weight was 95kg
    Current weight 82kg
    Goal weight 65kg (still have a long way to go..........):confused:

Normally I have a cup of coffee in the morning with milk and sugar, breakfast eggs (boiled or scrambled) with low GI 1 slice toast and cottage cheese and tomatoes.

Lunch I am bad, and often skip, or have a salad (tuna, leftover meat or just neat), sometimes a sandwich (I do not think that is too good thougho_O)

Dinner is whatever the family is having, just try to keep the portions smaller.

Drinking diet soda now and then, lots of water and a glass of red wine in the evening - I water it down with ice, so then I get to have 2! Half with ice and another half with ice:D

Not sure if I am doing it right, I am sure there is lots of room for improvement, but \I know when I started I also wanted to know what the other ladies were eating.

Good luck!!!!!

4. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your reply Tania and congratulations on your fantastic achievement so far! Its a long and bumpy road for me too don't worry!
    :)