Back on duromine after 12months off.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by stanwelltops, Feb 28, 2012.

1. stanwelltops

stanwelltops New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    My experience with duromine was a good one, i started taking 40mg back in sept 2010 and finished beginning december 2010, i lost about 17kg by december and continued to lose after stopping and even getting thru christmas 2010. I lost a few more kgs by end january 2011 and all up it was 21.6kg sp i was very happy considering i did not do any exercise apart from housework and running after two kids. i am a fulltime working mum and when i hit 124.6kgand 175cm tall i knew i had to do something. we went on holidays the end of january and i put on around 3kgs but when i got home i knuckled down and lost those dreaded 3kgs in about 3 weeks. the main side effect i had was the dry mouth and not much sleep which didnt bother me. I had kept most of the weight off during 2011 but did put on abou 7kgs at the end of the year so i decided to have another go with the duromine for a kickstart in 2012, i think keeping the majority of the weight off for 12months was quiet good because i was not excersing but watching what i ate. I have just started my second month back on duromine 40mg although i opted for the generic cheaper brand and was not losing sleep or having the dry mouth but there was not much weight loss about 2kg, so this time for the 3nd month i went for the true duromine and as you can tell by the time 1am i am not tired and i have the dry mouth back so to me its working, i have promised my self that i am going to exercise this time which may make me tired and can get some sleep. i am currently 108kgs and am wanting to get to the double figures. i am not hungry on duromine at all but i forcee myself to have a protein bar for brekkie or a slice of raison toast, a salad with chicken for lunch and a small dinner (although my husband is a chef i have to remind him to cook my dinner minus the oil and sauces) i will keep you posted on how i go with loss but i cant complain but duromine it has and is working for me the only thing is i wouldnt recommend the generic brand has it had no effect on me and not much loss. good luck everyone going to try and get some sleep :)

2. Mel_

Mel_ New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I went to my doctor yesterday and she was saying that i should try duromine as i had been on a diet before and lost 35kgs which took around 8 months. The diet was cohens lifestyle but i found unless you basically stick to eating that same food for the rest of your life you wont succeed on it, so unfortunately for me i went back to old habits:(
    I am very worried about duromine as i have never tried anything like this before. I have had a look around on the web and seen alot of negative feedback about it and only a small amount of positive feedback. Being this is your 2nd time on it you obviously are happy with it. Does your mood seem to change much? Is there much price difference with the generic brand? even though you say its not as good? Im in Brisbane.

3. hopefullyslimmerme

hopefullyslimmerme New Member
    Registered

Im curious, is there a generic brand of duromine?
    how can u tell apart its the real deal from the generic brand?