Assistance needed

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Sunet, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Morning everybody, im starting of today and i really need this to be a success as i need to lose 110 kg (yes you read right) so please any assistance would be appreciated

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome darling!
    First of all, I recommend you to begin with the smallest dose. 15mg respectively. And then you will monitor your state whether you feel fine on it, have sufficient weight loss, etc... or not. If not, then ask a doctor to increase the dose.

Secondly - better take the pills early in the morning to avoid insomnia. Drink water more than you usually do. Move a little bit more (I'm not saying exercise, because I assume it is hard for you at this stage). Just walk instead of driving a car, some house-cleaning, or anything else that involves movement.

Thirdly - choose healthy foods. 4-5 times meals are perfect. Small portions (throw away large plates LOL choose the smallest one and put there your meal, no extras please). Hopefully Duromine will reduce your hunger, so you might not want to eat, BUT. You must eat anyway.
    Raw or steamed vegetables, greens (salads), steamed meat (chicken, turkey, beaf, lamb, no pork!), eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, nuts (except for peanuts), raisins (perfect for snacking), cereals (except for rice and wheat), oats and buckwheat are perfect, beans (any), peas.

I hope my tips help you somehow! Good luck to start your journey! :)

Rosie C, Sunet and Typical_Jules like this.
  3. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Thanks a million Kate yes my dr did give me the 15mg, i am doing excercise in the pool it is easier. I will do as you suggested with eating. Thanks a million it helps to have help