Asked Doctor about getting a Prescription for 'DUROMINE' and...

Discussion in 'Buy' started by MSW, May 13, 2012.

1. MSW

MSW New Member
    Registered

Apparently he knew of no such drug/ medication.

He had even pulled out the little green book of medicine for doctors/ physicians and concluded there was no such thing.

There goes my attempt to get a prescription in Canada... Like.. Am I missing something?! lol

I see tons of people claiming we can buy it online under a different name and w/o prescription.. but am I crazy for feeling antsy about resorting that route..??? What if its an epic fail and doesn't work as good as the actual drug under the actual name Duromine??

Thoughts, people??

2. Maureen

Maureen New Member
    Registered

I suggest you phone another doc and first try to find out if he knows about the drug before you go and see him. Also try to find if it is availabe in Canada, if the doc doesn't knows about it I strongly doubt that you will find a phamacy that sells it. If you found a phamacy that stock it you can ask them wh from which doc they receives prescriptions. Then go to that doc or tell your doc to call that doc. Good luck

3. kazmic

kazmic New Member
    Registered

try asking for phentermine instead duromine is a brand name so it may not be sold under that name in Canada.

Young21 and fatchic like this.