Anyone not experience side effects?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Jellybean5, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Jellybean5

Jellybean5 New Member
    Registered

Okay so I'm on Day 10 and no side effects whatsoever! I'm on 15mg. Start weight - 100kg

No extra boost of energy (would have been nice....even just a little bit), no dry mouth/ not thirsty (no difference from the norm). I feel no different AT ALL! Oh and after day 2 I decided to take 2 pills (the doc did say it would be okay to do this) still.....no difference!

I did however lose 4kg in the first 5 days BUT nothing in the 2nd and my exercise and eating have been infinitely different from the first 5. I'm confused.

Heeeeeeelp!

2. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

I'm up to 3half weeks and 6.5kgs down. Deff have side affects (30g) dry mouth , some days really bad. Constipation :( and Sonera days empty felling in my stomach. But I'm sleeping so well , I have my pill at 5.30am and have burst of energy. Go to the gym most days and walk 6 ks . Good luck and don't give up

3. Jellybean5

Jellybean5 New Member
    Registered

Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure it must be working but feels weird without the symptoms - which I guess I shouldn't really complain but the extra energy would have been nice but I guess once I lose some good numbers I'll start to feel energized naturally :)