Anyone get a prescription from a christchurch doctor

Discussion in 'Doctors & Clinics' started by Busymum, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Busymum

Busymum New Member
    Registered

Does anyone know a doctor in Christchurch that will prescribe duromine? I am desperate and my doctor refuses to prescribe it to anyone.

2. misshell

misshell New Member
    Registered

Dont know any docs over that way, but sounds like you need to visit a different doc and say that you feel you need the extra help to lose the weight and that your current doc isn't listening to you on this matter. If your weight is taking a toll on your body physically and mentally, make sure you tell them that so he knows your serious about getting help. I asked my doc and at first he refused, then when I went back saying that that my weight was taking a real toll on my back (which it definitely was and I had trouble even bending), he prescibed it and shortly after, discovered I had disc probs and scoliosis. Point is, he started listening when I said my body wad suffering. hope all goes well.

Molly2014 likes this.
  3. Missymoo

Missymoo New Member
    Registered

Hi. I too am from CHCH. Did you have any luck getting some pills. I'm looking online now but haven't found a genuine duromine website. Any ideas?

4. KirstyK

KirstyK New Member
    Registered

I too would like to try Duromine. My BMI is 44 and I find it really hard to diet and exercise. I have been on so many diets that now when I start one it lasts about two days before I'm eating shit again. Exercise is hard when you're my weight as motivation is hard to come by and physically it hurts to exercise. I feel this product would help me lose some weight and get some momentum in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help.