Any one wanting to sell duromine 30mg to me

Discussion in 'Buy' started by BabyT3112, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

hi im struggling to get my doctor to prescribe the duromine to me. im healthy and live a active lifestyle yet im 30kg overweight
    if any one has duromine that they would be willing to sell to me and post it to cape town pls inbox me tammy-lee_devilliers@hotmail.com
    or u can inbox me on the site
    im urgently looking to buy the duromine i really need something other than eating right and exercise to help me lose weight

2. durodani93

durodani93 Member
    Registered

Hey I would recommend trying a bunch of doctors until you find one that will. There's no reason for you to only try "your" doctor then give up. My doctor said he wouldn't, but straight up said there are others doctors who would and I should keep trying if i really want it. I went to a walk in medical clinic and just asked for it straight away. Where do you live?
    What is your bmi? Has to be 30+ to qualify. Also tell them how much you've been dieting/exercising with no real results - want to try duromine to see if it's right for you. Very important to do this through a doctor though because this drug could mess you up if you have an undetected thyroid/blood pressure/heart problem, etc.

BabyT3112 likes this.
  3. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

Got no problems at all doc took blood test as she too could nt understand why i couldnt loose weight and tests came back healthy. But ill keep trying maybe i should go to a diffrent doc. Thx for the advice

durodani93 likes this.
  4. ElleBelle

ElleBelle New Member
    Registered

I have the same issues as you. Very active and lead a healthy lifestyle and bloods also cam eback normal and Duromine is the only thing that works for me. If you find a supplier in Cape Town please let me know as I would like to go back on Duromine as it's a schlep to go to the doctor and pay when you know exactly what you need.

BabyT3112 likes this.
  5. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

Hi ellabella my number is 0738705218 add me on watsapp i knw of some one that can get it for u. I finally got the doc to write me out a prescrpiton. But i still hav the number of someone that can get it without prescription as long as u dont hav any medical condtions

cragar00 likes this.
  6. ElleBelle

ElleBelle New Member
    Registered

I have sent you an sms

7. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Hi BabyT - I am in a very similar predicament, I was hoping you were able to help too? Here is a little about my background - Starting to struggle a little

I'm really struggling to find a GP that will prescribe besides my perfect bill of (heart/bp) health and being on the overweight/obese boarder.

Would it be ok if I contacted you also?? I'm in Melbourne but i'm in Queensland next week. Thanks in advance for your help! :)

#7 Rosie C, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  8. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Whoops! I just realised you're in Capetown - Thats a phone number that's in Australia too! Ha!

BabyT3112 likes this.
  9. Rachel-Black

Rachel-Black New Member
    Registered

I know a doctor in CT who will prescribe it to you. You just need to ask him for which mg you want :) jolly old chap.

cragar00 likes this.
  10. ElleBelle

ElleBelle New Member
    Registered

Please could you give me his contact details?

11. Jayne Bettison

Jayne Bettison New Member
    Registered

Hi BabyT3112, just wondering if you are still able to get this...? Thanks, J

12. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

unfortenly not :( u need to get a doc prescribtion

13. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

OK, ladies. That's it!

Because we cannot give 100% guarantee all the information posted here by other users is authentic and not a scam, any messages, containing any selling Duromine or other drugs information will be permanently deleted.

This forum was created as a support for everybody who wants to lose weight and really needs it
    I shall remind you - Duromine pills can only be prescribed by a doctor and purchased by prescription. Please be aware that the forum has nothing to do with sale of Duromine! Using various emails, posted here is solely your responsibility.

If you need the pills, or you have some and you want to help somebody - do it by using personal messages, not in public.

Hope you understand. Have a good day everyone.

#13 Kate, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    casey likes this.
  14. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess New Member
    Registered

Hi there i have just seen your post... do you still have the details of the dr? My contact number is 0785271771 if you prefer using that. Thank you

15. horiorda

horiorda New Member
    Registered

Does anyone know how to get some in perth by any chance?? very desperate GP wont prescribe.. tried 3 :(

16. Maria2323@

Maria2323@ New Member
    Registered

Did you have any luck horiorda?

17. horiorda

horiorda New Member
    Registered

Still none, keep getting told doctors don't prescribe it anymore due to side effects. How about you?