Another newbie. ... :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jess84, Jul 31, 2014.

1. jess84

jess84 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

First of all so glad to have found such an amazing support group and forum. It will really help with this journey!

A little about me..

I am 29, Australian girl and work in a fast moving corporate job.. I was never the 'skinny' girl but up until my mid 20's sat around 80kg.. now almost 30 I can see I have ignored my health and need to do something about this! I travel a lot for work.. this comes along with eating out a lot, social drinks, buffet breakfast...

I guess for me, I have had a wake up call due to a health issue in my family and a lot of it relates to the person being over weight. I also don't want to turn 30 and think why have I let it get this far..

Long story short.. i downloaded myfitness pal, and thru that and a 1200 calorie diet i have lost a little weight. The next step- here I am - day 1 on duromine... I know I can and will do this, I am motivated and looking forward to reaching my goal! :)

Start of weightloss journey: 106kg - 1st June, 2014

Today's weight - 99.6kg (31st July)

Goal: 70kg.
    :)

2. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

I know where you are coming from. I am also doing this to be healthy and look good. All the best. Please share your progress.