Another Aussie newbie.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fab40, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Fab40

Fab40 New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone
    I have started Duromine 30mg today and am so surprised at how good it has made me feel. I am happy, I am energetic and most importantly I am not hungry. I am doing the intensive optifast programme. I have struggled with my weight for years and have tried everything. If I lose weight too slow, I give up. if I do a strict diet to lose weight fast, I give up because of the hunger and energy levels. Doc suggested Duromine. I am now on day 4 of optifast so actually started Monday and have only started Duromine today. tonight is the first time I am not hungry in 4 days. I am hoping that I can sleep tonight though as I only took the tablet at lunchtime after I filled the script. I will make sure I take it earlier tomorrow. I am looking forward to starting my journey with you all.
    My weight on Monday 25th February - 107.9
    my weight today 28 th February ( first day on Duromine) - 106.4
    Cheers
    kim

2. ozziemum

ozziemum New Member
    Registered

Good Luck Kim, I have just completed week one and have lost 3.1 kgs start weight 120.9 hoping to get into the 70s so shit loads to go. I am also in Aus, melbourne, I came on this forum for a little bit of support/feed back and encouragement - so hopefully we will be able to help each other out along the way. Good Luck. Yvette

3. Fab40

Fab40 New Member
    Registered

Hi Yvette
    Congrats on your first weeks weight loss!!
    Today I feel as up as I did yesterday which surprises me as I got about 2 hrs sleep last night at the most:p
    I am still loving the no hunger feeling though. I am hoping though that I sleep better tonight. did you experience sleeplessness at all Yvette and if so did it stop?

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Kim, my name is Kate! Welcome to our family:eek:
    It's good that Duromine already works for you and makes you so happy and energetic.
    This time don't give up too fast, because weight loss stops for a while sometimes.
    If you feel like it's bad and it's not working, just log in here and share. We are ready to support & advise always!

Cheers!

P.S. Yes, please try to take the pill as early as you can, to avoid those sleep problems, ok?