An excercise question..

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by byronsmummy27, May 23, 2011.

1. byronsmummy27

byronsmummy27 New Member
    Registered

hey guys i have a question to ask.. how much excercise do you do? and what kinds? i wanna get the best results possible but all i can do is walking and i dunno if thats enough?
    i was dancing around (looking rather silly) with my son today and could only dance for about 4 mins before i started to feel really light headed?? dunno whether i had got my heart rate up to high as i could hear it pounding in my chest!
    A little worried i sat down not knowing if this was normal or if i should just be sticking to taking my son for walks in his pram instead of breaking out dance moves in my lounge room:p

2. ann

ann New Member
    Registered

Hi byronsmummy27

I was told to walk at least 5 times a week for 30minutes.
    I walk everyday after dinner for 30min . When it rains I walk on my treadmill, or use my exercise bike but it's not the same. Outdoors walking relaxes me and is more fun .
    I can see a big difference in my body.

3. byronsmummy27

byronsmummy27 New Member
    Registered

thanks ann will stick to the walking, after dinner is a good time aswell, think i might do the same

4. Michealleo

Michealleo New Member
    Registered

Well then u should try best ever cardio exercises . 2.What are the exercise to improve cardio?
    A. Working harder while in the fat burning zone.

3. How long should i do the Cardio exercises?
    A. Anywhere from 30-120 minutes.

4. What are the best Cardio exercises?
    Answer:
    Running
    Walking
    Jogging
    Dancing
    Swimming
    Skating
    Riding a Bike
    Jumping on a Trampoline
    Aerobics

5. ashleyyelhsa

ashleyyelhsa New Member
    Registered

I'm about to start taking Duromine, Im not obese, Im just wanting to be on Duromine short term and loose around 10kgs.
    My main concern/worry is the increased heart rate.
    Ive been going to the gym the last few months regularly, and I usually do HIIT workouts or interval training which can get my heart rate quite high, can be up to around 190 and I sweat like crazy (which is good haha)
    But when i start taking duromine and my heart rate increases, should i be doing my usual work out routine? Im worried my heart rate will get too high and something bad will happen like a heart attack. Or should i just be doing low intensity workouts.
    I dont drink any coffee etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so im completely informed before I begin.
    Thanks!