Am new!!! Oh and I so need to lose 16 unwanted kgs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Klaire, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

I am Klaire , I am fat with 16 ugly kgs hanging around me, put there by no one but myself of course, 18 mths ago, I was feeling fit and fab, now I am a mess, what happened?
    I honestly just became lazy, stopped training ,and honestly didn't see the weight piling on until I was going on a holiday. Omg!! To the whitsundays, sounds beautiful right? Wrong a nightmare, I had been hiding under layers of clothes, never really thinking much of my body, thinking everything was fine.
    My beautiful partner thinking I needed a break decides to book us a 4 night stay on the whitsundays, it was terrible, I didn't want to go,seeing me in shorts was a nightmare, where had these lumps come from? My arms were all flabby and my tummy was just so big and wobbly, I seriously wanted to cry...and I did,
    Anyway I went on the brk, never swam, and stayed covered in a long maxi dress and sarongs,
    Worst brk ever, yes i sound so ungrateful, I know but my confidence and body image is so low right now.
    So today I went to the dr, I now have duromine, taking it tomorrow early morning, my start weight is 86.9 ...my goal is 74kg...
    Nobody but me knows I am starting duromine, to be honest I never thought I would need it, but I need a kick start :)

2. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Good luck Klaire x

3. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi Klaire,

I completely understand, only I was fit and fab 4 years ago and now 40 kgs over weight.

I have booked a cruise with my bf in Feb next year and want to be as comfortable as possible. My goals is to atleast lose 20kgs by then if not be closer or at my goal weight.

I'd say most of us are somewhat secretive about taking duromine. Some people partners know, some parents know, some siblings knows and others choose not to tell anyone and that's fine. It's your personal journey and you have to do what's works for you.

I lost weight to get to my fit and fab body in the past and when talking about losing weight with people who knew I lost it last time say to me why don't you start where you start last time, so that's what I'm doing, my journey.

Let us know how you go, everyone on here is very encouraging and supportive :)

Klaire, Melmo and Kyles like this.
  4. Kyles

Kyles Member
    Registered

Wow!! Klaire you sure are hard on yourself, but I totally know where you are coming from, you can do it, think positive,focus on your good points too, I am sure you have plenty, sounds like you just need some positive words and encouragement ,well we are all here for you,and in a few months if you stick to what you are saying you are going to do 16 kgs will go.
    I saw you replied to my blog you used to train, I got back into it after a long brk,it was hard at first now it's just routine, many times I wanted to give up, after 5 wks I am 9 kgs lighter, I feel great, I have another 8 or 9 to go, but persistence and patience and positivity my friend.
    And kaylalouise is so right, everyone on here is so encouraging, this site has helped me so much, reading other ppls struggles and triumphs is a great to keep you going, and knowing you are not alone.
    Good luck x

Klaire, Melmo and KaylaLouise like this.
  5. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

So how has it been today Klaire?

Melmo and Klaire like this.
  6. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

Today my first day, took little pill at 5 am, no side effects, still awake now tho,but I think I will drift off soon, eating was pretty good, not real hungry around breakfast but knew I had to eat something no later than an hr after gym, thought I felt like raisin toast late in afternoon,so I go spend $5 on a pkt toast two pieces two bites done, crazy, cause I never eat raisin bread any other time..lol
    Dinner piece of quiche leek and spinach, with a green salad, done for the evening..
    Well lights out for me..thank you BA -ann on asking how I went
    And thank you ladies for your kind replies...
    Yes kyls i do tend to carry on a bit...hahaha, positive thoughts as of now xx

Melmo likes this.
  7. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

Good luck
    Good luck on your duromine journey xx
    I wish you all the best x

Melmo likes this.
  8. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

I h
    I know I do carry on at times xxx
    Look forward to this Duromine journey, thank you kyles

Melmo likes this.
  9. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

You can just call me BA, maybe I should change it on profile. I can't wait to start, have 9 days to go until I can. I hope it all goes well and I'll def be following your progress:)

Melmo and Klaire like this.
  10. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

Aaaaw thx Ba, seem to be going ok today, did a workout, great how much energy I have , going to book myself in for a massage if I lose a couple of kg this week!!!!

Melmo likes this.
  11. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Hi Klaire, I'm Mel. Good luck on reaching your target.
    Ooh I like the sound of that massage! I think I might adopt that strategy too, and reward myself when I hit my monthly goal ( which I just decided to set lol) x

Klaire likes this.
  12. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

Hi one thing I just want to say you are beautiful inside and out. It's gets my sad when I hear the "ugly" word. I have the tuck shop arms and a road map belly. Iam sure we have all got parts of the body we don't like. But just rememer we are all beautiful. I just want to wish you good luck. You are on the right track.

13. Ninny Noo

Ninny Noo New Member
    Registered

I am in the same boat, Klaire! I weigh pretty much the same as you (85kg) and am hoping to get down to 75kg, more would be nice too :)
    My baby is 9 months old (TODAY <3 ) and I simply can't shift the weight since having her!! I start Duromine tomorrow so fingers crossed :p

Klaire and Melmo like this.
  14. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Welcome Ninny No :)

10 kgs you can do it!! I even bet you'll lose more :)

Melmo likes this.
  15. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

Hi Mel

I haven't weighed myself yet, but I reckon I have lost a little bit, I feel good anyway...I downloaded an app one of the kind ladies on here recommended and I luv it ( thk you kyls) and it has motivated me, was like having my own personal trainer beside me!!
    Happy days ahead ,

Melmo likes this.
  16. Klaire

Klaire New Member
    Registered

Ohhhh good luck, you will do it!!! We are all here for you xx

Melmo likes this.