Am I eligible to be prescribed Duromine?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Lucifer, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if I'm likely to be prescribed Duromine. I am 164 centimetres and currently weigh 114.6 kilos. After the birth of my daughter last year, I was 90 kilos so in the space of 13 months I have gained nearly 25 kilos. My BMI is currently 41.

I eat pretty healthy most of the time and I have been going to the gym for 6 weeks and have only lost 1.2 kilos.

I'm not looking at taking Duromine full time, I'm hoping to use it as a kick start for the weight loss.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Lu:) (what a nickname huh?))
    I am positive about you taking Duromine, but I am no doctor and yes, you should consult yours.
    However, I like your attitude and your thinking, so if healthy eating and gym don't work - then we go for pills.
    Well, it is usually prescribed for month-three month, no more, like you said you want to take them. So, I wish you the prescription (otherwise you can't get the pills, you probably know that) and soonest weight loss results!
    Take care and good luck, darling!

p.s. Oh, once you start taking the pills, you still should continue your gym classes and eat healthily.