Alcohol, please help!

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Ayvaah90, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Ayvaah90

Ayvaah90 New Member
    Registered

So it's my partners birthday, i did take my pill today. Will i be sick if i had just ONE beer? Please help.

2. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

I hope you had a great time. I've found that since being on duramine my ability to drink large volumes has gone, also stronger alcohol like whiskey and bourbons make me feel rather sick. And by sick I mean while drinking them. I can have a few beers and enjoy them but that's about it.

That's a good thing though!

:)

3. AshleyJayne

AshleyJayne New Member
    Registered

I didn't feel sick after drinking beer at a friends wedding... I would say I roughly had about 8-10 during the night. The only thing that made me sick was finding out I had gained weight from it!
    Haven't had a drink since lol as much as i'd like to go out and have a few drinks... I just don't feel like gaining the weight I have tried so hard to lose!

4. SallyCooper

SallyCooper New Member
    Registered

I went to my husband high school reunion on the weekend and had a fair few Kahluha and cokes, I didnt feel sick just full
    I think that the only thing that happens is the pill doesnt work, you get hungry whilst drinking :-0

5. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

Moderation for sure! I never weigh myself the day after a few drinks unless I've been for a jog or walk before getting on the scales.