Advice...?

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by zeez, Nov 1, 2011.

1. zeez

zeez New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I never post discussions on forums this is my first.Today was my first day on duromine and all i can say is i feel very energitic like enegizer not stopping, not moody didnt think about food i usually do and didnt crave any chocolate at all so thats shockers for me.I took it at 5.30 am and I am feeling sleepy now at 9.30 pm .I am very weary about taking caffine because I know duromine increases heart rate and so does caffine so I wasnt so upset when my cap was accidently spilt and I am a coffee addict .I am trying to get used to good habits and establish them while im on duromine so it would be easier when i get off them.I just want to ask folks out there for any advice concerning taking the medicine paying for it where can I get it cheaper etc chemist warehouse? or if i can claim it at medicare or mbf... I put on 20 kgs in my recent pregnancy and the stubborn faT wouldnt come off so i begged my doctor to prescribe it for me how did everyone else get their prescriptions?

eager in hearing everyones stories,
    ms88 kay jeeez!

2. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

I get mine from a place over in Western Australia called Wizards Pharmacy. My 30mg were $90 and my 40mg were 115. However I claim them on my Private health =) I haven't got the money yet back so I am unable to tell you how much. I called my insurer up and they let me know. I am with Medibank Priv

3. zeez

zeez New Member
    Registered

thanks volcom! i enquired my local chemist sells the 30s for 115 and 40s for 125 i asked around n found better deals i am with mbf that dont return anything

4. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

you cannot get duromine without subscription, sorry. best chance is doctor shopping. goto different medical centres so your not in there systems and usually one of the doctors should prescribe it( especially if its the end of the day and they want to go home) and for cheaper duromine i goto guardian pharmacy and get the 30s for 90 bux so yeh u gotta shop around