Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Daniela1989, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone

I had a really good first week on duromine, losing 2.4kgs but unless I take the duromine at 7/8am I have real trouble sleeping at night.... as I only wake up at 7am 3/4 times a week, during my second week on duromine, I found myself NOT taking the duromine the other 3 days...and so I gained 1kg back since doing this..Does anyone have any suggestions for this? Do you all get up early on the weekends and take it (don't know if my boyfriend will appreciate me bouncing around the house at 8am on a sunday) I know I really need to take it every day for results, and taking is sporadically is probably not good for me either. PS: Only side effects other than that is moodiness/ lack of personality in the evenings haha

Daniela

2. Molly2014

Molly2014 New Member
    Registered

How did you go? Did you work it out? How is your weight loss going? :)

3. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Hi Molly, I am going really well I think. SW of 85.6, now I am 81.6 after 3 weeks!

Looking forward to seeing that 7!

How are you going?

4. Molly2014

Molly2014 New Member
    Registered

Ohhhh to be in the 7's!! <3 <3

Can't wait for that day! Good on you!

I haven't weighed myself yet.. Im on Day 3 & i am one of those crazy nuts that would weigh myself every 2 hours if I allowed myself! Lol.

I am tired. 2 nights so far no sleep. That is tough.

What's your goal weight? X