Adipex Diet Pills Review

Discussion in 'Diet Pill Reviews' started by Eloise, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Eloise

Eloise New Member
    Registered

Our research train keeps moving forward and the next station is Adipex, or Adipex-P, which is one more weight loss drug that has been used for a long time by people of various ages, nationalities and confessions to lose weight. We decided to check it out and see what are the good things about this Adipex, and what drawbacks it hides (like any other medication).

Well, since it is referred to as a drug, it must be useful to treat some health conditions. Ok, it is used for the treatment of overweight and obesity in people with a Body Mass Index over 30 and with a Body Mass index over 27, if people suffer from any negative health conditions that accompany obesity.

Any other indications for Adipex-P use? No, guess not. Aside from the fact that it is capable of providing the appetite suppressing effect and, thus, assisting a significant weight loss, nothing else. Well, may be just some benefits, like blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar levels lowering due to the weight loss it helps achieve. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

Why you will not be able to buy Adipex-P without a prescription from a GP?

So, you’ve already heard about it, read tons of positive opinions and reviews and decided to immediately hop to it? Or may be it was a friend of yours, who told you how her friend’s mother lost weight and you also want to lose weight that fast? It’s not that simple.

Adipex-P contains the active ingredient, which was approved for use as a weight loss drug in the 60’s of the previous century and keeps helping people lose excess fat ever since then. The name of this controversial substance is Phentermine and it makes part of various drugs that are intended as an aid in weight loss programs.

If you haven’t heard of this notorious active substance yet, you should just know that it provides appetite suppression and is a very strong drug, which, along the positive aspects, does have a darker side that requires a separate discussion. However, Phentermine is a Schedule IV drug, so pharmacists are strictly forbidden to sell it without a prescription.

It is not that simple to get a prescription for Adipex-P

First of all, you need to go to your doctor and discuss with him your desire to use Adipex for weight loss. Still, you should be prepared that your doctor might be quite reluctant to prescribe you Adipex, if your BMI is lower than 27 and you don’t have any obesity-induced health conditions.

If your weight does pose a threat to your health or you need to urgently lose weight for a surgery, for example, your doctor might back-pedal and agree to give you a one-month script. However, before he does, he should subject you to a number of tests to make sure you don’t have any obvious contraindications to Adipex, like:
    • Severe hypertension and other diseases of the cardiovascular conditions
    • Increased thyroid function
    • Treatment with the monoamine oxidase inhibitors
    • Eye’s optic nerve damage
    • Outbursts of anxiety or agitation
    • Current or previous addiction to any drugs or alcohol
    • Pregnancy or nursing
    So you did get a prescription for Adipex-P. What’s next?

Now that you are a proud owner of a prescription to Adipex-P, you have to understand that you are about to buy a very strong drug that requires conscious attitude. You need to keep in mind that you should work on changing your usual lifestyle and eating habits. Everything has to change from now on.

Bought it? Ok. First of all, read through the list of contraindications, warnings and side effects in the package insert. You should know what to expect and how to react if anything serious happens. Yes, nobody is safe from serious side effects of Adipex-P, so make sure you remember all the important healthcare numbers.

Does losing weight with Adipex-P require any changes in nutrition?

First of all, you have to realize that you are allowed to use Adipex not more than 12 weeks, and this thought alone might make you think you’d better eat as little as possible, especially if you have a lot of kilograms to lose.

This is wrong. We would strongly advise you to concentrate on a consistent weight loss, rather than a fast one. If you have a lot to lose, you are unlikely to reach your weight loss goal in three months. However, you can lose a considerable amount of kilograms AND help yourself develop a healthy routine, which will promote further weight loss after you discontinue Adipex.

You can ask your doctor, when he prescribes you Adipex, or you can search the Internet for comprehensive weight loss programs, which include diet and exercising, or switch to healthy eating. Either option you choose should become the base of your nutrition for the rest of your life, if you truly want to get to a healthy weight and maintain it.

Do you also need to exercise, or diet alone can help you lose weight on Adipex-P?

If you have any injuries or diseases that prevent you from active trainings, we advise you to check with your doctor for the physical activity options that are allowed to you, and to engage in them. While nutrition is the base for weight loss, exercising is its driving force.

Thus, Adipex alone will not be able to provide you with a significant weight loss. If this is your goal of using this weight loss drug, I am afraid I will have to ruin your dreams. You will have to exercise at least 30 minutes a day, be it a brisk walk or riding a bicycle. Any weight loss requires increased physical activity.

If dieting and exercising are a must, then what’s the point of using Adipex?

Adipex-P is an anorectic, which can help you curb your appetite and fight cravings for sweets or junk food. That’s the whole point. It can help you organize a consistent meal schedule or reduce your usual portions by half, or stay away from sweets at night.

Many people report that they no longer have cravings and ravenous appetite they use to have before Adipex:
    • “my appetite has decreased a lot and I get fuller easily”
    • “this pill work great !!!! I don't even think about snacks bread are soda”
    • “Adipex helped curb my appetite and allowed me to get into an acceptable caloric intake”
    • “I am eating less calories than I was before and smaller meal portions due to feeling fuller quicker”
    So does it really help to lose weight or is a waste of money?

This weight loss drug should only be used when you are determined to roll up your sleeves and work on your body. If not, don’t waste your money, as it’s not worth it. Adipex is expensive for some people and bearable for others. However, if you start working as you should while taking Adipex, health benefits might help you actually save a lot of money. Obesity is a health condition that can make you waste a lot more money than the cost of Adipex-P.

Clinically proven results? Scientific base? Approved?

Yes to all three questions. The active substance of Adipex, Phentermine, went through a considerable amount of various clinical trials on safety and efficacy for weight loss. These trials were performed according to all the rules and standards, imposed by the FDA and the authorities of other countries, in which some of them took place.

Participants to the studies were people of various age groups, who were diagnosed with obesity and no other serious health conditions. The results of the studies have proven Phentermine (Adipex-P) to be effective in boosting weight loss, when used together with dieting and exercising.

Why so many people are displeased with Adipex-P?

Along with happy and satisfied Adipex users, we also found a considerable amount of people, who were quite unhappy with the fact that they decided to use this drug to lose weight. And this is when the darker side of Adipex comes in.

We found reports, in which people said that Adipex did nothing for them and did not help them lose weight at all. However, in such reports we didn’t find a hint at what those people were doing to lose weight besides taking the pill in the morning.
    • "Been on it for 20 days. No difference in hunger except for about 1 week. No weight loss!"
    Others reported of serious side effects and the necessity of quitting Adipex.
    • “I am always bloated. I am going to stop this drug”
    • “I felt really bad and checked my BP which was around 200/110 … I stopped phentermine”
    • “I took them for one week and I had to stop because the side effects came back quickly and with a vengeance”
    As you can clearly see, our bodies can have totally different reactions to Adipex, and it’s difficult to answer the question how your pharmacotherapy for obesity goes.

Are side effects of Adipex-P dangerous?

Moving further with the research, we figured out that Adipex-P does have various side effects, some of which can be quite bothersome for some people, while others have a transient character. People try and find various ways to alleviate these side effects and continue to a more pleasant weight loss.

Of course, the possibility of having any side effects might scare anyone away from the drug and we surely don’t encourage you to forget about them and take the drug no matter what. It is always best to discuss all the issues with your doctor, because he is the only person who knows you well from the inside.

Note! Before you start using Adipex-P, please carefully read the package leaflet and make sure you understand everything about possible side effects and are prepared for the consequences of Adipex use. We invite you to vote or view the results of our poll about the most frequent side effects of Phentermine (active substance).

Bottom line

Finishing this research, it is important to emphasize the fact that Adipex-P is not intended for use in people, who have insignificant amount of extra weight and those, who suffer from various health conditions or take specific drugs.

To use it or not – depends strictly on people’s decisions and readiness to change everything in their life. We would not advise it for use to those people, who are searching for a miracle means that will simply melt the excess kilos without a single effort from their part.

If you are lucky and you don’t get any serious side effects and will be able to cope or bear the usual mild ones, Adipex can help you lose weight and improve your weight loss results. Still, it is important to remember that you will be taking Adipex no longer than 3 months, so we can’t name it a long-term solution for weight loss. The decision is all yours!