About the food intake and exercise

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Angelica, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Angelica

Angelica New Member
    Registered

Hi all!

OK! here is my first question! (well questions) I don't know if this is the right place to post it.. but feel free to move to a better place if it needs to be somewhere else.

I started Duromine 4 days ago, and I already lost 1.5Kg. In regards the side effects I haven't felt a lot of them... although on my first night I didn't get almost any sleep my third night was amazing... I started walking and playing Just dance (a dance game on WII) and I think that have helped me using the extra energy that Duromine gives you.

Taking into account that I just want to lose 10 Kg and the many side effects of Duromine I don't want to be in it for a prolonged period of time. I am wondering, it is possible to lose 10Kg in just 1 month (I'm on the 30mg capsule).

Ok, I'll better get down to business, ha ha!
    My most important question is that I'm a little bit unsure of what it would be better for me to eat... during these past few days I haven't felt hungry at all but still I have eaten 3 meals per day because I know it is important for you to eat... I will give you example of what I've eaten and please don't be afraid to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, that's the point of it, I want to make this experience counts.

For my first day I had:
    Brekie: Coffee
    Lunch: 1 grapefruit
    Dinner: lean steak, rice

Second Day:
    Lunch: lean steak with rice
    Dinner: lean steak with rice and salad

Third Day:
    Brekie: Coffee and 1 soft boiled egg
    Lunch: Tuna with mayo
    Dinner: lean steak with salad

Fourth Day:
    Lunch: Chicken with mushrooms and salad
    Dinner: Coffee with toast

I am also drinking aprox 3 lt. of water per day as Duromine has given me a really dry mouth, and I'm going to the bathroom a lot!!! (getting a little bit to personal? ha ha)

As I told you I am trying to exercise... I've never exercised before (apart from dancing and being a cheerleader on high school) so I'm trying to walk from work to my house at a fast pace, that's like 45mins and I also play my Just dance game at home for around 1 hour... I sweat like crazy ha ha...

Altogether I've lost 1.5Kg.. I think it is all right but I think I could be doing better...
    What do you all think?..
    I really hope to get some answers, as I want this experience to be a total success.. summer (and my birthday) is coming to Australia and I want to look good and be healthy for it and for the rest of my life!!

Tnx!!:eek:

2. RaspberryJade

RaspberryJade New Member
    Registered

Hello,
    not that im an expert but i would be having more then a coffee for breakfast, breakfast is your chance to have carbs and know ull burn them off! even without exercise 'break/fast'.
    Id be careful with the rice, any white carb is bad carb really, maybe change to brown rice i have brown rice and pasta and its just as good tasting and ten times better for you becos wholegrain is low gi.
    a good friend of mine who is a health nut her rule is no carbs after 1 in the arvo, i am yet to do this rule lol.
    final thought GO GREEN green vegis are so important easy for me to say eat them cos ive always loved my green veg as a kid and now and even more so cos im a vego.
    GOOD LUCK with your goal!!!!!