A small win is still a win.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by CUTIE_PETUTIE, May 20, 2018.

1. CUTIE_PETUTIE

CUTIE_PETUTIE Member
    Registered

Just an update ladies.
    I'm probably about 5kg down by now only weighing in on Wednesday again. Yester we took the kids out for movie, I have a 14yo daughter and a 9yo son. I didn't indulge in any junk food which was extremely hard considering everyone else was.
    My brother popped in this morning and upon seeing me immediately commented ony weight loss.. Amazing feeling when our loved ones notices. Being strong and fighting the urge to over indulge does pay off. As much as may feel that it's not fast enough it definitely is a win. Stay positive and keep going ladies.

Determined2try likes this.
  2. Determined2try

Registered

Wohoo! Congratulations! 5kg is wonderful. Keep going and here's to the next 5 :):):)

CUTIE_PETUTIE likes this.
  3. CUTIE_PETUTIE

CUTIE_PETUTIE Member
    Registered

H
    How are you feeling?

4. Determined2try

Registered

Hello :)

Started my duromine this morning at 4am. Feeling incredibly thirsty at this point. Also have a buzz like if I've drunk wayyyy too much coffee but otherwise so far so good. Have a wonderful day!

CUTIE_PETUTIE likes this.
  5. CUTIE_PETUTIE

CUTIE_PETUTIE Member
    Registered

I also take mine at 4 but then I go back to sleep. Just keep packing in the water. And chew gum it helps the dry mouth issue. So today is day 1 exciting journey ahead. Can't wait to see your progress

6. Determined2try

Registered

Chugging down the water. It's only 2pm here and I've already drunk 3 litres. Thanks for the chewing gum tip, I will definitely try that. I hope you are having a good day :)