A bit upset today

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by veenboer1, May 8, 2012.

1. veenboer1

veenboer1 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, well had weigh in today and did not loose anything, so i have only lost 3.5kg in 2 weeks and i am working really hard too, oh well see what happens next week.:(

2. Maureen

Maureen New Member
    Registered

Hi. You are not alone. I lost 2.5kg in the first two weeks and then half a kg the next week. Thereafter nothing for 2weeks. In total 3kg for the first month. Hope to lose 2kg for the second month. Good luck

3. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi, are both of you drinking your 8 glasses of water everyday. I've learn't that you can still have a little goodie but keep at the water. It does help a lot, for me anyway. Good Luck!

4. JustMe

JustMe New Member
    Registered

it is upsetting to see little changes. Just keep going at it. Drink lots of water. I think not only will it help to flush the system but it seems to keep all the bad side effect to a real minimum.
    To be honest ppl, i am on day 6. Weighed in at 75kg, i havnt since weighed myself, BUT i dont feel any difference in my cloths or looks. + in the past 8 days, ive been to the gym 5 times, an hour workout each time...
    I think we just have to think that this is more a lifestyle change, we cut down how much we eat, eat better and when we stop the Duromine, we will continue to be healthier. My hope is to have a smaller stomach by the end..well at least that!
    Good luck all.