6 Weeks Ago

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Linda Brown, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Linda Brown

Linda Brown Member
    Registered

6 weeks ago I passed on how scared I was feeling that this mightn't work. But the full change is well under way. I run/walk for about an hour every day. I sleep 8 hours a night. I eat a small but filling dinner each night. I have 1-2 cheat meals per week... And 22.5 kg's down this is my current result.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

Wow 22kg's well done Linda. Looking great :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Beautiful B and Melmo like this.
  3. Mishi-baby

Mishi-baby New Member
    Registered

You look amazing....:D... you just motivated me more now today is my first day

Melmo likes this.
  4. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

Linda Brown have you lost 22kgs in 6 weeks? What dosage are you on? How much weight have you got left to lose?

Melmo likes this.
  5. Linda Brown

Linda Brown Member
    Registered

I'm on 30mgs... My goal weight was 80.. I've never been under it - but my doctor thinks I should be aiming for 66kg... I'll see if I can hit the 80 first. You have to change your lifestyle though, you can't do this in halves.

BabyT3112, Melmo and christine V like this.
  6. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Wow Linda you are an absolute inspiration. I see you're only 7.7 kg off of your personal goal, you're not even far off what your doctor has suggested. Congratulations!
    I haven't been losing anywhere near the amounts you have, I might have to do even more exercise :) Anyways, well done to you! and I hope you keep us posted on the rest of your experience :) x

christine V likes this.
  7. Annel

Annel New Member
    Registered

well done Linda,

Melmo likes this.
  8. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

Wow :) amazing! Congrats keep up the wonderful work :D

9. shellyisme

shellyisme Well-Known Member
    Registered

Fantastic loss your such an inspiration thank you :)

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook