5 days later & FIANLLY at my mini goal... :)

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by MissMoo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. MissMoo

MissMoo New Member
    Registered

Start weight: 68kilos
    After pregnancy 1st kid, year: 2010: 98kilos
    After pregnancy 2nd kid, year: 2012: 120kilos
    Mid October 2012: 110kilos
    THINGS STARTED TO SLOW DOWN SO I STARTED TAKING 30mg of duromine.
    early November 2012: 105kilos
    A MONTH OFF AND STARTED AGAIN LATE DECEMBER WITH METERMINE 40mg
    Late December until now: 100.9kilos

^^^^^
    So this is how my weight loss has been going for me so far, i was stuck on 100.9 and 101.0 kilos, It was so frustrating going back & forth which resulted in me not having that willpower & boost to get up and exercise to get under 100kilos (which was my mini goal).
    I thought how could i not lose weight when i barely eat anything, then i did abit of researching on the net and discovered i was doing it all wrong, to lose weight i would have to boost my metabolism by EATING HEALTHY.

I brought boxes of up & go's just incase i didn't feel like eating along with other nick nacks and healthy foods, i didn't give up and pushed myself to give it a shot again & happy to say i'm now a under 100kilos, weighting in at 99kilos, yeah i no not much but atleast i'm under, it sure does feel great even tho its a small amount weightloss. I'm starting to notice that my engagement ring is becoming loose, my face isn't so big and my stomach in getting smaller. I'm so excited to reach my weight goal, FROM 120kilos TO NOW 99kilos.

Now that i have reached my goal in weight i'm setting up another, to lose another 10kilos in less then 8 weeks. Seeing my weight on scales is such a confident boost for me, i never thought i would get this far. Metermine helped me so much and i really couldn't have done it without it and also the support of family & friends. :)

2. caragh87

caragh87 New Member
    Registered

Congratulations! You look great.

Can I ask how many calories your eating a day?

3. MissMoo

MissMoo New Member
    Registered

thanks Caragh87 :), Well i try to aim between 1700 and 2100 calories a day, if i can that its. but lately i have been drinking about 4 Up & Go's drinks a day which is 760 calories, light snacks through out the day & a healthy dinner - meats with veges (And unlimited drinking water because it has no calories), All up i probably eat around 1200 calories if i can. Actually i don't really count what i eat, i just make sure i eat healthy and exercise along with a tablet of metermine (mine is 40mg) but what i just said is a rough estimate. :)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you for the pictures, MissMoo! It really helps to understand what you've achieved and how it goes!
    My opinion: the difference is huge! Good job, dear.