4weeks and still going strong :)

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by aturn121, Oct 3, 2012.

1. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Today is the four week mark , and I'm doing o.k. off to the doctor's for my blood pressure and the deadly weigh in :/
    I know I have lost 6.5kgs, but hoping for more. So the side affects I've had are .... dry mouth some days really bad others ok (thought it was getting better but yesterday was a killer for about 2hrs ) , constipation , really bad had to take laxatives and I'm on benefibre now. And some days really hungry feeling. Positives are sleeping better than I ever have , heap of energy (walking 6ks a day) drinking heaps of water , can't even look at a can of drink lol and lossing weight. Was thinking on going on three 40g but not sure if it will change my sleeping pattern, but would love to get rid of this hungry feeling . It could be my stomach just trying to play games lol. Well I better get ready and put on my light clothes :)

2. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Ok been to the doctors and I've lost 7kg , would of liked more but I'll take it. She has put me up to 40g
    as I should not feel hungry . Fingers cross it does not give me more symptoms or keep me up at night.

3. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys well I've gone up to the 40g due to feeling hungry , still not convinced it's that tho . And in 2days lost another 1.5kgs
    Not with out it's side affects tho , clenching jaw yesterday fingers cross it won't be bad today and goes tomorrow. My thirst is a bit worse but I'm sure this will all settle. Any way will report next Thursday . Leave question I check each day :)

4. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

4Th day and yesterday only had the tight jaw for about an hour , so I chewed gym. So happy I went up to the 40g
    I'm more active and on the 30g had no sex drive, well that's back again. Deff not as hungry and dry mouth is getting better each day. Sleeping like a baby , prob just going to bed a little latter but I'm on holidays so that could be why. Constipation is still a prob trying every think there is , but still only go 1 every three days. Recommend going to the higher dose if u still are hungry :) good luck

5. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Up to 4 weeks and 5 days on duramine, 5th day on 40g . All going well jaw was good yesterday , did not sleep the best but this is the first time , and I think I just went to bed to early. Meals are still very small or should I say I get full very quick. Go to the gym 5 to 6
    Times a week. Not weighing till Thursday but I might not be able to help it tonight :)

6. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Heard a good saying "it takes 4 weeks for u to notice , it takes 8 weeks
    for your friends and family to notice and 12 weeks for the world
    to notice.
    So don't give up guys :)

7. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

5 weeks today :) and I'm handling real well. Not Moody at all enjoying cleaning and getting the job finished before I run out of steam lol.
    Cleaned the kids shower or should a say scrubbed it , for an hour then went and did mine. Constipation still a problem
    And don't want to weigh tonight because of that :) but I will force myself. Getting folds in my stomach now , and I can't stop looking at it.
    Sex drive is up even tho I have a high one a ready :) and my sleeping is good. Getting to the gym 5 to 6 times a week ,
    But my knee is starting a play up so I'm hopping its not something that's going to hold me back. Well I'll blog on again
    After my weigh in , wish me luck :))

8. burrublu

burrublu New Member
    Registered

Hi

Sounds like you are going really well. I have only just started today so i am extremely excited to see results.
    If you have any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck with weigh in!!

9. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

WOW, you sound like your on fire. Just a question.. I'm going next week to get Duromine, just wanting to know what you eat? just so i can make my grocery list and know what im in for?

Thanks and congrats

10. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys thanks for the support , I don't think there is any rule for the eating part. I have read people do calorie
    Counting and some just eat what they want. But make sure u keep up ur fiber any way u can and drink as much as you can. I read have a glass
    Of milk with ur pill and that helped me. I don't want greasy food the thought puts me off. Don't freak out with the side affects they do get better
    Take ur pill as early as u can, I take mine at 5 to 5.30 am then u won't be awake all night. I keep my water
    And pills by my bed so I have it and go back to sleep :) try and exercise it will help with the sleeping too. My house has never been cleaner
    Lol. Oh try not to weigh ur self every day, it will be hard but ur weight still goes up and down. Try every
    Third day. If I think of any more ill let u know. Just think skinny :)

11. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Weigh in tonight and another kg down.was hopping for more but I'm working out 5 to 6 times
    So I'm getting mussel, and I'm constipated so thinking Some weight there lol. Plus size Deff flossing it in inches put on a top today I have not morning ages and it was to big. My daughter said u can tell I've lost weight in that :). I'm going to have kiwi fruit every morning
    Plus my other fiber things.

Feeling so good. Went and had a massage as a treat and felt like I was walking on air afterward. Still heaps of energy and sleeping well. Drinking about 5lt a day. And have not had Pepsi for 5 weeks :)

Keep up the work guys we will get there

12. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Morning I'm just about to go to th gym , I'm very lucky to have my husband support he has lost 50kgs, no not duramine
    but doing it himself. Went for a poo yesterday and I lost 1inch around my waste and a inch on my tummy. Spoke to someone else and got some good tips. Found great laxatives not those chocolate ones they are craps. Now I'm having two kiwi fruit first thing
    But still taking my fiber stuff. Going to buy some flax seeds well. I am so noticing my weight loss, went pass a shop window and could not
    Believe it was me, I had to walk pass again. It does make u stand tall and feel more sexy :) still a llong way to go
    But I'm so happy to be taking this journey.

13. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Had to report back after the gym, another 2.5 kgs down :) thtats been 30 days on the 30g and 10 days on the 40g.
    In total 11.5kg . It Deff helps if ur not constipated lol

14. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Got back from the gym and went straight into my son room and striped his bed and start picking up his clothes ,
    He turns around and says "for god sake u just got home from the gym go and sit down " :) just love all this energy
    I have how. Had Indian for the first time last night, really enjoyed it but could not eat it all. Are having a few comments
    From ppl saying "oh u r lossing weight. So don't give up guys we can do it :)

15. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

Hiya,

What fibre products are you taking. Awesome on weightloss. I hope to start on Thursday - if the doctor gives me the pills, which im sure he will I love my doctor. What are you eating for meals etc?

Anymore info would be great. Im a little scared regarding the constipation as im prone to being constipated :(

Again, AWESOME work you should be proud of yourself. Im hoping for good success.

16. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Evening I have benefibre in the morning two kiwi fruit for breakfast with a up and go. Every second day is movicol
    And when I'm really bad or have not been for 5days or more I have dulcolax (chemist) heaps better then those chocolate
    Ones lol. Fruit for morning tea, lunch 2 crackers fat free with weight watchers cottage cheese , tomato and ham.
    Dinner just meat and 3 vegs, and water water water. Try and take the pill around 5 am it will be worn of about 9pm
    Don't freak out when u get side affects they do get better, I rember saying to hubby this is so not worth it, he told me to hang on
    And I'm fine now. Good luck and make sure u post again to tell us how ur going :)

17. allmineonlymine

allmineonlymine New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm a newbie to duromine. Started it on Thursday, and must
    Say I am not hungry at all, except first thing in the morning. But
    Half an hour after the capsule the hunger subsides. My question
    Is, should I be forcing myself to eat. I have lost 4.7 kgs in 4 days.
    And in that time had 1 egg, chicken salad last night, and a piece of
    Steak the night before. Honestly not hungry at all, but very thirsty.
    Drinking at least 3 ltrs a day. Pretty much just 1 protein every night.
    Just worried about the lack of nutrition in my diet. But honestly I am
    Finding it hard to eat.

18. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Yes I think u need to eat, even 6 small meals. You will not get the energy as there is nothing to burn after awhile.
    This only has to be fruit for ur small snakes and allbrain/toast for breakfast and grilled chicken and salad for dinner.
    I have read ppl getting dizzy from not eating. Hope this helps :)

19. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

Thanks for that, Ill let you know how i go. Im hoping the weight will just fall off :)

20. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Ok guys update time :) just weighed in and I have been on duramine for 6 half weeks or 45 days and I'm 11kg down :)
    I go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week. More house has never been so tidy. I am saving money cause we aren't getting takeaways
    And I have never had so much confidence. The new me is coming out and is stay out :)