40 and fat to 40 and fabulous (hopefully)!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mandy, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Mandy

Mandy New Member
    Registered

Hi!
    I'm new to the forum...
    I've always had a problem with my weight, but I guess it became more of an issue once I had my 3 children. I just never lost any of the baby weight. I've suffered with post natal depression and although I'm sure my weight has contributed to my depression, I have not been able to address it. I tried Duromine last year for for just over a month and lost about 7kgs... The doctors were not keen to re-prescibe...After a year I've put it all back on(plus 2kg)
    It's time to address my weight issue...for my husband, my family...but mostly for ME!!! My first goal is 99kg- got to get under that 100 mark.
    I have recently started back on the tablets (30mg). I had a great loss in my first week and am now on week 2...and my weight is stuck! I'm still being 'good' and watching what I eat and am hoping this phase won't last long.
    HELP!!!!!

START DATE: 3.9.12
    START WEIGHT: 121 KG
    HEIGHT: 164 CM (quite short)
    1ST WEIGH IN: loss 5.8kg

2. Nessa

Nessa New Member
    Registered

Hi Mandy, we are on a very similar journey, we are pretty much the same height and start weight, I have just finished my first week and have lost 5 kg also, I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing how you go