4 WEEK WEIGH IN.....

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Beautiful B, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Hi.....

Today, I'm on duromine for 4 weeks and so far so good.... started this weight loss journey at 95kg on the 3 July 2014 not thinking that anything would come of it, as I've tried most diets you can think of and I never completed any of it, not to mention all the money I've wasted over the years trying theses different diets. I'm proud to say that with this morning's weigh in I have lost a total of 8kg in 1 month :)..... To most people 8kg is not a lot but I cant even start to explain how I struggled with my weight for years, so for me its a huge accomplishment and I am very proud of myself. The duromine helped me control my appetite but it was still me making all the right choices as to what I ate....Duromine has really changed my outlook on living a better, healthier lifestyle. I feel fantastic and know now that it is possible to reach my actual goal of 65kg. But one day at a time.....

So to all of us that is on this weight loss journey..... be strong, stay motivated and remember you can achieve anything you put your mind to...... ;)

2. Yen is fat

Yen is fat New Member
    Registered

Hi Beautiful B. How did u manage to lose 8kg in one mth? Did u exercise or Just control diet? I need to slim down quick too. :) don't mind sharing ur regime? Ur duromine is 30g/ 40g/ 15?

3. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi Yen....

I didnt do much exercise to tell you the truth.... I just ate healthy, 9am - cereal for breakfast, 11am fruit, 1pm - yogurt or fruit salad for lunch, 3pm - fruit, 5:30pm - skinless chicken breast and green salad for supper and then I dont eat again until the next morning... That is what I would eat on a typical day and I drink 3ltrs of water or more a day from the time I wake up until I go to bed at night.... I cut out all fizzy drinks even juice - would have a green tea or rooibos tea instead, cut out bread - would have provitas instead, or cracker bread or yogurt........ Hardly ate red meat - would eat skinless chicken breast or fish instead and no yummy things, like chips, chocolate etc... bought almonds, raisons, and I make popcorn with my fat free popcorn maker if I feel for a treat.... Oh and I'm on 30mg... Changing to 15mg as of tomorrow, because after a month I still cant sleep at night without taking a sleeping tablet...

Just eat healthy..... and good luck to you...

SimoneAP and Ally Russell like this.
  4. Yen is fat

Yen is fat New Member
    Registered

Thank u for sharing with me. Appreciate it. I can't slp the whole night yesterday. Was my first day. Hopefully gets better. Is 15mg a stronger or lighter dosage? Taking 15mg will help us slp better? So far do u have any side effect beside not slping well?

5. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

thats my goal, an average of 2 kilos a week, 24 kilo in 12 weeks, congrats good work! Duramine has changed food for me too :)

Beautiful B likes this.
  6. Beautiful B

Registered

You welcome, 15mg is a lighter dosage.... Hopefully I will be able to sleep on my own with the 15mg, Other than my sleeping issue, I feel I'm strong enough to make the right eating choices now, maybe I'm wrong but thats how positive I feel right now. I know of people using the 15mg dosage and they are getting amazing results with their weight loss.... I dont really have any other side effects apart from not being able to sleep.... Only my first week I experienced very dry mouth and light headed and sometimes that my heart was beating to fast... but after my 1st week I felt pretty normal.... Hold on Yen, give your body some time to get use to the pills. See how you feel after that... for many people they feel fine after the 3rd or 4th day....

7. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi Jules, you can definitely lose 24kg in 12 weeks..... just stay focused on your goal... Good luck.....:)

SimoneAP and Typical_Jules like this.
  8. Typical_Jules

Registered

thank you :) look forward to your next update

9. Beautiful B

Registered

I'm looking forward to your update too...

Typical_Jules likes this.
  10. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

Well done to all you girls. Amazing thing just happened. I bought chocolates to take home to my nieces. I looked at it and thought maybe I should take one. I had no desire for it. I feel full and definitely don't feel for it . Im proud because I can eat 2 bars or more normally.

11. Beautiful B

Registered

Thanks Steffi and well done to you for not having that chocolate.... Its simple things like that, that makes you lose weight.... Just stay focused on reaching your goal.... Its all in the mind...

Steffi123 likes this.
  12. Typical_Jules

Registered

i never expected my eating habits to change so much, im eating very well and i feel like this is definitely WORKING!!!! waaaahoooo. sorry! lol

Beautiful B likes this.