3rd Month = 3rd Mini Goal

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KaylaLouise, Sep 25, 2014.

1. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

So tomorrow I start my third packet of duromine 30 mgs. I'm 99.9% sure that the docs will make me have atleast a month off after this which is a little scary but we can't stay on this forever...

My goal for the 3 months has always been to lose 15kgs although each much i have set the bar a little higher. I didn't reach my goal of 12 kgs in 8 weeks but I didn't give up and lost a total of 10.4kgs.

As it is my last day on the 2nd packet I thought I would weigh in and ive hit the 100 mark!! Little victory as soon enough I'll never see that number again. To date I've lost 11.6kgs.

This month's mini goal is to hit that 15kgs total loss and if possible even more :) 3.4kgs to go...

2. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

Your going well :DCongrats the <100 is fantastic :) a month off and then back on? 3.4k is realistic! You got this :)

latashas likes this.
  3. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not sure about the time off. The doc I saw for this month was different to the usual doc was on leave so I think I'll book in to see the usual one at the end of this round and see what he advises. As much as I don't want to have a break I also need to be able to control my eating without assistance otherwise I'll just end up back at this weight again in the future.

I have an event on for work tonight so decided to move my weigh in day to today although I do not plan to crazy tonight the food is gourmet pizza and my experience with me, pizza and weight loss are not friends but I don't want to miss out so I will limit myself instead.

Very happy to say I now weigh UNDER 100 kgs. I weigh 99.7kg ^_^ Goodbye triple digits

4. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

yay!! yeah see ya triple digits :D

KaylaLouise likes this.
  5. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Well done Kayla...

6. JoanneN

JoanneN New Member
    Registered

Well done!! Thats amazing. nothing feels better than hitting a mini goal. So after 2 months on duromine and losing about 9 kilos I went of it for a good 3 weeks because of uni exams and to take a break. With being at home studying and snacking I put on a kilo and i just finished my first week back on duromine on my third month on it. back on i lost about 2.8 kilos- one kilo being the weight i actually put on so i didn't count that. Finally sitting at 10.8 kilo loss!!! I am now the weight I was over a year ago and am one kilo away from being my thinnest in the last 3 years! If i lose another 2 kilos i will be the weight I was about 5 years ago!! Can't wait. 3 weeks to go, meaning three weeks of getting into a settled and stable routine. Not taking duromine every day, giving myself a chance to function without it. Need to get back into intense training because eventually being active and walking constantly everywhere and running around wont be enough to maintain weight loss.