37yo | Female | Start Weight 160kg

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NaturalBokeh, Dec 31, 2018.

1. NaturalBokeh

NaturalBokeh New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    I've just started on duromine 15mg. I'm hoping this will be the thing I need to shift this excess weight.
    Tomorrow's goal is to buy scales so I can track my losses. Also have the zozo suit for tracking measurements.
    Not really comfortable talking to family and friends about this, so hoping to just keep sharing on this post to stay accountable.
    Thanks for stopping to read.

I'm based in Queensland, Australia.

2. Bam Bam

Bam Bam Member
    Registered

Hi Natural Bokeh! I am based in QLD too, and just started Duromine (again) today. I am looking forward to hearing about your progress! Good luck with your journey! X

3. Jazz

Jazz New Member
    Registered

Hello there Natural Bokeh. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I totally understand you not feeling comfortable telling family and friends. I have just finished 3 months of Duromine and haven’t told anyone!! Keep checking in on this forum, you will find others in your same situation and it will keep you motivated and informed. You may find at times no one answers your posts, but be assured that people are reading them and are finding inspiration and motivation from your story. You will have many ups and downs trying to lose your 65 kgs ... just remember that it’s one day at a time and you’re not alone. Good luck!