30's to 40's whats your thoughts and experiance?

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by mummajessjess, Oct 17, 2013.

1. mummajessjess

mummajessjess New Member
    Registered

so guys would like to know if anyone has gone from 30mg to 40mg and how it effected you? I am on a group in fb and a lot of people are saying it made them feel very ill and some even stopped taking it!! would really like to know your thoughts as im off t the dr tomorrow and would like to go up to the 40's

Tinkerbell likes this.
  2. Tanini

Tanini New Member
    Registered

Hiya,

I've been taking the 40's for a couple of days now and I find I have a bit more energy, I had just a bit of trouble going to sleep on the first night but back to normal now.

Also for the past couple of weeks while I was still on the 30's I was in a super bad mood (not pmsing lol) and now after taking the 40's my moods taken a total 180 its kind of weird but I'm not complaining, I'm more bubbly and happier even my friends at work have noticed. Overall its going well for me so far.

Tinkerbell likes this.
  3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member
    Registered

Hi guys, glad I've just seen your posts as I'm about to change from 30s to 40s tomorrow and had a bit of concern too re; side effects ....
    I experienced the same as you too Tanini, bad moods and I'm very tired all the time, so hoping the 40s help with that. Have been on 30s for 1 month and lost 5 kilos, so very happy with that part..

4. Fatty33

Fatty33 Member
    Registered

I change 2 days ago and had no side affects apart from the dry mouth. And I sm way less hungry on the 40's. But apart from that doing great .