30mg newbie but scared

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doves, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Doves

Doves New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi!
    I started duromine 30mg last Friday morning..
    I had the usual dry mouth, sleepless, edgy feeling.. then on Monday I had really heavy heart pounding and short of breath. Its Christmas period at work and Im on the go constantly.
    I didnt take a pill this (tuesday) morning, in hopes of my heart settling down.. even if I am sitting down, Ill take deep heavy breaths.. I am so scared to resume the pills.. my dr said its ok to keep going.. most effects will subside..
    I guess I feel down as ive lost nothing at all and was hoping for at least a few grams down but nothing.. and Im still experiencing th3 heavy breathing even without taking a pill today.
    Should I keep going and resume the pills? They were so expensive and im just thru feeling fat and hating myself but Im so agitated with the side effects :(

Stats:
    30yo Female
    Height :161cm
    SW: 72.3
    CW: 72.3
    GW: 60kg

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook