30mg -- need to loose this weight first time user

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skyemarrie, Nov 25, 2012.

1. skyemarrie

skyemarrie New Member
    Registered

Hey guys my name is skye
    I'm currently 90.5kg :'( after 2 kiddies and my son passing away my body just decided to become fat :'(
    My goal is 70kg but if i hit the 75 I will be sooo happy . Oh I'm also 174cm

I started 4 days ago and my doctor gave me the 30mg . I'm hoping that it will help in some shape or form . Its keeping me up at night but I was not sleeping very well anyway since Joshua passed away .. sorry any who ..

So for those people who have had great success on it how and what were you doing.

Thank skye

2. WorkingHardtobeLean

WorkingHardtobeLean New Member
    Registered

Hi Skye! how are you feeling a few days in? What are you eating? how often are you eating? are you doing anything... exercise like?
    Be careful, duromine can really play on your emotions... and having read just your short intro i think you may need to keep a far closer eye on it than others maybe...
    Keep in touch and stay strong, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
    M xxx

3. fitmumma

fitmumma New Member
    Registered

Hi Skye,

You have been through and are going through so much we don't know each other but as a mother I know you must be in a great deal of emotional pain. Please don't beat yourself up about your weight you are quite tall ish and your not THAT heavy I'm sure as you have a bit of height you probably carry it quite well and 75kg you would be slim.
    I have only just started again on Duromine today, I did have it for 9 days a couple of weeks ago but was experiencing quite a few side effects so stopped taking it now I have started again deciding to give it one last shot so far so good with the side effects I really hope I can stay on it as I have 30 kilos to lose.

I wish you every success in your weight loss

4. WorkingHardtobeLean

WorkingHardtobeLean New Member
    Registered

Fitmumma - have you noticed TOTALLY different side effects this time around... i noticed with each time i stop/start it (only 3 times, i did my trial pack in 2 goes cos of the side effects and then this real full time) my side effect have been different EACH time, quite extrememly different...