30mg Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Aliciadw, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Aliciadw

Aliciadw New Member
    Registered

Hi guys

I wonder if someone can please explain Duromine to me better
    I am in my 2nd week now of using duromine and I have changed everything I do

I have only lost little bits of weight each week with a few cm, nothing to get excited about.
    I do drink plenty of water and eat healthy but no big change yet

How long did it take for anyone of you to see changes
    I have seen so many good and big changes on people around me

I really hope I get there too

nellybly likes this.
  2. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

Hi Alicia - perhaps if I know more about your starting weight and your results in the past 2 weeks it will help :) I started week 3 yesterday and I have lost 5kgs so far.
    Also what big changes have you made to your diet and to get moving?
    I don't think its a process as fast as a few weeks , therefore most prescriptions are for 3months. But just as the pill will help with appetite control and energy(which it by the way doesn't do for me lol) it will still be a process. I am happy to lose 0.5kg - 1kg per week as this is deemed healthy weight loss. :)

nellybly and Melmo like this.
  3. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Hi Alicia, duromine is an appetite suppressant and a metabolic stimulant. It is very similar to the illicit drug speed, and its only prescribed to people with a lot of weight to lose. Most people lose the most weight in the first week, how much is lost is dependant on the individual. Duromine is a tool, mean to be combined with a low calorie diet and exercise. SOme people find their appetite is greatly decreased and they eat at a deficit, as a result they lose weight. For others they need to calorie count and meal plan, weighing the portion sizes and learning about appropriate serving sizes. Moderate exercise is important as well, as your metabolism has been given a boost by the duromine and gives you an opportunity to burn off more fat.
    I would say if you have not lost weight, that there may be something else going on and you should speak to your dr about it. Things such as polycystic ovaries and thyroid problems can make it very hard to lose weight, and easy to gain it.
    Good luck :)

CandyM and nellybly like this.