3 weeks so far on Duromine ! very happy so far!!!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Blondie28, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Blondie28

Blondie28 New Member
    Registered

I was 80kg and 174cm tall............i started on Duromine 3 weeks ago...started off on 30mg for 2 weeks and now i have been on the 40mg for 6 days.

The first 2 weeks i lost 5kg. which brought me down to 75kg...on the 30mg
    The last 6 days i have lost about 2kg. i seem to be loosing about 0.4kg a day.

Side affects from the 30mg - didnt sleep much or eat the first couple of days then after that no side affects became hungry and everything felt normal just really energetic.
    I had a cup of tea one sugar in the morning ...lots of almonds....steamed veges at night. some days i was norty and had maccas lol ....but i always kept my cal count under 600 cal.

Side affects so far from the 40mg - first couple of days , felt really sick , dry mouth. Now its gone i am normal , i was very hungry yesterday and ate so much ...but today i am fine...planning on just snacking to keep my metabolism up and have lots of steamed veges tnight.

I havent done any excersize to be honest , just done my usual everyday things which isnt alot...went to my course , worked a little and relaxed and watched tv . and on weekends i would have a few drinks which i got very drunk on ......which isnt the worst thing....i know its wrong...but its life....

I am very happy so far with the duromine no bad side affects they all go away in a couple of days....and u HAVE to take it around 6-7 in the morning or u will be up all night....i think i sleep approx 6 hours a night...and that suits me just fine..

I have 3 more weeks of duromine to go...:) my goal weight is 70 kg...i would be happier with less but we all have to be realistic dont we :)

I am happy with everyones stories and great weightloss . never give up you can do it ! :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ..
    I will update more

x

2. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

Hi Blondie28
    reads like you are having success on duromine, you have lost a good amount of weight without exercise it would be interesting to see how much you would lose if you did exercise, I walk an hr a day im hoping it increases my loss so i can get as much off as possible while being on duromine not sure how ill go without it so im very motivated at moment, keep up the good work.

3. Blondie28

Blondie28 New Member
    Registered

hey rocky girl..

thank u very much how are u going with ur efforts? x
    i might start walking tommorow...1 hour each night , exp for weekends ...:) thanks for a bit of motivation always appreciated :)

one thing that did happen today - i had rage inside of me ...i have never felt so angry , scared me a lil bit....

xx

4. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

id say thats a usual side affect blondie28.... the way i see it duromine is just like speed.... it can make you rage...