3 Months later

Discussion in 'Goal!' started by Mom2three, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Mom2three

Mom2three Member
    Registered

Hi ladies

Apologies for being dead quiet but I've been working so hard, my husband went to Switzerland for training for 2 months so I've been alone parenting my 3 kids, it's been hard but I stayed strong and kept with my diet and exercise.

I have reached the end of my Duromine journey as of yesterday and would like to share my results.

I started out weighing 87.1kg my goal weight on the Duromine was 75kg and my ultimate goal weight of 65kg. In the 3 months on Duromine I have lost a total of 12.7kg, I now weigh 74.4kg and feel amazing, I still have a long journey ahead of me but I can do this.

I really hope my picture attaches of my before and after.

Good luck to everyone starting out, you can do this

Xxx

Attached Files:

Kate, Catherine C and April like this.
  2. Wa.girl

Wa.girl New Member
    Registered

looking awesome!! I have just started and have similar goals :)

Mom2three and Catherine C like this.
  3. Catherine C

Catherine C New Member
    Registered

Amazing!!!!!! I hope to follow in your steps!
    I'm 39, 170 tall, weigh 86kgs. Hoping to get to 75kgs for my upcoming 40th & remarriage!
    Have just ordered Duromine 30mg. (Hope it's the real deal! Ordered online) - any tips/help sooooo appreciated!

Andi4today, Mom2three and April like this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

WELL DONE! You are an amazing fighter! On your own with 3 kids, recovering from that severe fall, and still going strong. And what results you have!!! OMG you look like a different person. Hope you are proud of yourself and your husband also is very proud of your willpower! Now he knows how tough you really are =)) best wishes to you and your lovely family! Stay healthy, happy and strong!

Mom2three likes this.
  5. Mom2three

Mom2three Member
    Registered

Wishing you the best of luck, I got my D from my doctor and he monitored me every fort night but I was very lucky to have had little to no side effects.

Stay strong is really the only advice I can give, take loads of photos lol that's what kept me motivated was looking at myself changing

Good luck

Catherine C likes this.
  6. Mom2three

Mom2three Member
    Registered

Thanks April, I was quite shocked with the difference in the two photos I took so many but this was my photo on the last day of D.

I'm so happy with my results that I am still working my ass off in the gym (joined a gym when I hurt myself so I can work on my upper body because I couldn't work out my lower body)

Still eating correctly, portion control is now in me and has become a habit

I will try and post when I can on my post Duromine. Life is crazy.

I must say my hubby is going to get the shock of his life when he comes home in September

Ps thank you to everyone for the comments, it's a huge confidence booster, that reminds me my very low self esteem and confidence levels have soared since my weighloss, I feel like a brand new person and I can conquer anything

7. Mom2three

Mom2three Member
    Registered

Please excuse the pink room but my daughters bedroom is the only place with a full length mirror

1 week off Duromine and still going strong

Attached Files:

8. Catherine C

Catherine C New Member
    Registered

You are so kind!!!! Ok- I'll stay strong and take photos!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook