2nd week of duromine 30mg no further loss how many calories per day should i be eating?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Manda 86, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Manda 86

Manda 86 New Member
    Registered

hi everyone i started duromine 30's last week the 1st 3 days i lost 4 kilos weighed myself today the start of week 2 there hasnt been any change since the 1st week
    Starting to feel like not even duromine can help move the kgs maybe too soon to say but very doubtful seems like everyones stories have been better than mine
    Currently i am consuming 800-1000 kgs per day of healthy food cut processed sugar, breads and most dairy drom my diet excercising 4-5 times per week for 1-1.5 hrs mixture of cardio , weights , classes
    I suffer from pcos so weightloss is always very slow not sure how many calories i should be consuming to lose weight.
    Does anyone have any tips or similar results

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Manda. Welcome to the forum. I would advise you to up the caloric value of your menu to 1200 calories, especially on days when you exercise. You might need even more calories on such days, in fact. Many people have shown higher results when eating 1100-1300 calories a day on non-exercising days and up to 1900 calories on days with strength exercises, than they had while sticking to 100 calories.
    unfrotunately, it's difficult to say anything more precise, since everything also depends on your weight, height, age.
    Don't forget to drink more water
    Since you have pcos, your metabolic rate is low... opt for having 60-90 minute breaks between your meals, and make those meals tiny. This might trigger a faster metabolic rate. Or switch to HIIT trainings, at least a couple of times a week.
    Do you feel any Duromine effects at all? you didn;t mention... if not, may be 30 mg is too low for you.

Best of luck!

3. Manda 86

Manda 86 New Member
    Registered

Hi thanks for the advice my starting weight was 119.8 down to 115 currently 5ft 9 in height
    The 1st week only had symptoms of dry mouth and felt full only the 1st night was more awake
    Now i have no problems sleeping but i do wake up easier in the mornings i have no trouble getting 8hrs sleep at night
    Only symptoms i get now is dry mouth , occasionally headaches And a yesterday i felt light headed
    but drink more than 2 litres of water a day plus cups of green tea when im at work instead of coffee with milk usually i also have a physical job as a nursing assistant in a nursing home on afternoon shifts.
    Im starting to feel more hungry in the afternoons and evenings now usually i just eat some fruit while im on afternoon break at work then have a salad or vegetables with chicken or fish for dinner now feel my stomach grumbling when i get home around 10pm
    For breakfast i make a shake with one banana, a cup of ice and one cup of unsweetened almond milk and blend it
    Then for lunch I usually have a chicken and salad whole grain wrap.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Manda! I think that having fruits in the second part of the day may contribute to an increased hunger in the evening, since they are packed with sugar and blood sugar swings may trigger hunger easily.

If you have such a possibility, make your breakfast of something more substantial, or add some grains to your shake, rolled oats or quinoa, something to keep you full longer and help maintain your blood sugar level more or less even. Snacking is a good idea for this purpose, as well. If you’re a fan of fruits, have them as your morning snack, and for the afternoon snacks choose some proteins, may be vegetables, nuts (not too much).

Have a lovely weekend!

5. Manda 86

Manda 86 New Member
    Registered

Ok thanks for the tips will give it a go will c if that makes a difference
    Thanks you to..

April likes this.