2nd Time Round

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by katie tully, Apr 24, 2018.

1. katie tully

katie tully Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    105 Kg
    Current Weight:
    105 Kg
    Goal Weight:
    75 Kg
    This is my 2nd go at Duromine in just over 4 years and I'm so excited to start again. The first time I tried duromine was for 2 months while loosing weight and getting my fitness in check then another further 4 months loosing weight by myself. I lost 28 kgs.

I've had a hard couple of years loosing my mum, having depression and last year and being pregnant with my first baby. So ofcourse, I packed the weight back on through comfort eating. I started back on the treadmill in February and back to a fitness level where I can jog 2 kms and walk 2 kms daily but for some reason just havent been able to loose weight.

Super Dooper Excited to have my body back and look good for my wedding in 2020

Rachel Fitton and Lottie86 like this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello, Katie! Nice to meet you. You’re longer on the forum, so I am pretty excited to see someone, who was here before I arrived =)) I wish you a fantastic weight loss journey! As to jogging and walking and why not losing weight. Now that you started Duromine, you might consider adding a short strength training to your exercising. Just a suggestion. Wish you all the luck and looking forward to witnessing your successful weight loss! Cheers!

katie tully likes this.
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

How is it going Katie?

4. katie tully

katie tully Member
    Registered

Day 1- took tablet at 6:30. Had an exhausting night last night with a sick baby but I feel great. Heart rate was a little faster but nothing to dwell on. Dinner was the first meal I ate (naughty naughty). Just wasn’t hungry. Found motivation again to do so much yesterday it was great :) yesterday morning weighed in at 108.2 and this morning weighed in at 106.2. Sleep was great, just like last time I have become a light sleep instead of a deep sleeper but that doesn’t bother me none! Will post photo of today and then weekly photos with comparison

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Great news and already the first weight loss, wow! Looks like you and Duromine work great together! Wish your baby a fast recovery and wish you a productive weekend! So excited for the photos!!! YAY! Love these!!! Cheers

katie tully likes this.
  6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Katie. How is it going? How was the weekend?

7. katie tully

katie tully Member
    Registered

Well I have completed my first week using duromine. My starting weight was 108.2 and my current weight is 104.2 A total of 4kgs lost in the first week. Yay!!!!! I have not changed what I eat, only less of it. I eat fairly healthy anyway and can easily cut out maccas and all the unhealthy stuff. My first goal is to be down to 95kgs by the end of the month. I have not done any exercise this week but with a baby and living on a farm I am pretty much always on my feet and doing something. I was having a lot of issues with back pain due to carrying so much weight around my mid section and I can feel that the pain is getting less already. Can not wait to bring some exercise into my daily plan again and get this weight loss booming. Will post a pic of when I started and a pic of today as comparison.