2nd Month - No Changes

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Ashleigh62, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Ashleigh62

Ashleigh62 New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

Help?

I started Duromine 30mg in January 2018, I did not notice any changes nor any side effects. I persevered and continued until the entire pack was gone, but still no weight change.

I am healthy eating, logging all of my meals in my fitness pal to ensure that I’m not consuming any hidden sugar and I drink a lot of water, approx 4 litres per day. I do Pilates, weight training and cardio.

When I got my next lot of Duromine I got a 15mg to add to my 30mg dose to make it 45mg every day to see if that made a difference. This is Day 7 and still no changes nor am I feeling any side effects. Is it possible that Duromine does not work for my body the way it does for others? I will still continue trying this until my supply runs out and may try 1 more month of it, but if I don’t see any results I don’t much see the point in continuing ...does anyone have any advice or have you been through something similar?

Thanks

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Holy Mackerel! 45 mg Duromine a day… I believe you used Duromine some time ago, right? Well, that must be the problem… tolerance… Unfortunately, you can develop tolerance to Duromine after the first course already. No one can ever tell for sure how it goes in each particular case.

An why you are not losing weight with all the right things that you are doing… no idea already. I gave you a couple of suggestions before… not sure if you tried any of these. Umm… how many calories do you consume daily?