2nd day and already lost over 1kg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by kitkatty81, Oct 20, 2011.

1. kitkatty81

kitkatty81 New Member
    Registered

Hey guys I started duromine 40mg yesterday and far out did i have energy ,sweated it out doing house work then i tried a bit of Zumba in private couldnt help but laugh at myself ,have you seen the bodies on those girls ,i'm around 106 kgs and everything wobbles lol ,that was all good till i couldnt sleep and actually have not slept yet its 11.30am the next day .Has anyone else had this problem ,i had my pill really early this morning hoping i will get sleep tonight.Yesterday i weighed in at 106.9kg I also weighed myself this morning and was dumb founded when it said i was now 105.6kg .IS THIS NORMAL ??

2. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey its very normal,u are going to lose even more weight.the first few days can be hard due to lack of sleep and dryness of the mouth but dont give up.Go go girl

3. kitkatty81

kitkatty81 New Member
    Registered

Thanks for that,so excited its actually working

4. mkwilliam98

mkwilliam98 New Member
    Registered

well done,lady,by the way how to gain the weight,any advices ?tks

5. maranatha

maranatha New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I lost 5 kilos in my first week of Duromine but now i am stuck on that, no weight loss for this week what so ever, kinda depressing since i have stuck to my eating plan, any advice PLEASE PLEASE??????

6. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Registered

wow
    5kg is great you mentioned you stuck to your eating plan how about exercise if you havent done any try adding a walk to your health regime it should speed things up try going for 30mins our aim is for 10,000 steps per day even 2 15mins walks the fitter you become the longer you can do, i do an hr which is 6klms 6 days a week i love the time away from the kids nothing but quiet xo goodluck

7. kitkatty81

kitkatty81 New Member
    Registered

Its been a week and i lost 3.3kgs have had no problems.havent been exercising yet but plan on it this week .

8. Janey

Janey New Member
    Registered

Its my third day and have lost heaps. Pretty much 2 kilos in 2 days. I know its bad to weigh yourself everyday but i do it at night. I find it gives me more motivation. Especially if it goes up. Plenty of exercise and a very decent eating plan anyone can be as slim as those girls on Zumba. Hehe. Plus if you exercise, you should do it in the morn so its gets the metabolism going for the rest of the day.. All the Best! =)

9. kitkatty81

kitkatty81 New Member
    Registered

Thanks Janey have started morning exercise .Is week 3 for me and have lost 5kgs all up so far.I'm happy a loss is a loss only 2 kgs to get to my 1st mini goal .All the best everyone

10. zeez

zeez New Member
    Registered

I am the same kittykat! I have been on the 30s for 2 days now and 2 kilos down! You dont know how hard i tried before being on duromine to lose anything so i am very grateful i took it at 5.30 and couldnt sleep till 4 a.m i have so much energy and actually feel very happy alot of people say they feel on edge but not me! I also on my period and should weigh more because i get bloated but nope! I am also on optifast vlcd as meal replacements and go for an hour walk everyday i hope my weight stays off when i get off the medicine my doc says duromine is very addictive does anyone know anything about this? wish all the best to fellow duromines! and this forum rocks im happy i can share my experience n read other ppls experiences here!