2hrs sleep in 2 days

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joanne87, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

It's day 3 for me on the last two days I have eaten 2 subways salad wraps, this morning I decided not to take my duromine just in the hopes that tonight I can get some sleep, I'm a single mother of 2 little girls and I'm finding the sleep depervation just a little to much to handle right now, I'm just going to eat healthy today and tonight hoperfuly get a good nights sleep then I will take another one tomorrow, has anyone else found it hard with the lack of sleep ?

#1 Joanne87, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. Smick

Smick Well-Known Member
    Registered

So sorry to hear you are struggling.
    I am managing 3 - 4 hours of sleep each night, but it is not bothering me at all.
    I still have plenty of energy and, during the day, it is like I had my full eight hours.
    Maybe you need to be on a lower dose or alternate the Duromine one day on, one day off. My Dr has suggested this is one way of taking them.
    I know how hard it is to function with little ones. Thankfully, I am well past that now.

3. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Hi, I what I wouldn't give for 3-4hrs sleep right now. I didn't take the duromine today so maybe I shall get some sleep tonight I hope. I know what you mean about not feeling tired I don't find myself feeling tired but I do find myself feeling scattered and forgetful, I'll try again tomorrow with the duromine but even though I didn't take it today I still don't feel hungry I forced myself to eat a banana this morning and that is all I have had so far. But if I find it to much I think I'll try every second day like you said.

Smick likes this.
  4. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Your body will need time to adjust to the Duromine, so it should get better after the first week. Try taking it as early as possible, even if you have to set your alarm clock to take the pill and then go back to sleep again.

5. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Thanks, I set my alarm for 6am take it and usually go back to sleep until 7. Skipping my pill yesterday wastage right descision I think because I had a great nights sleep :)

6. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

A good night's sleep is bliss:D Hope you feel motivated again!

7. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Good 8hrs sleep was pure bliss, now just to hope I can get a few hours tonight, am motivated never lost the motivation even when I decided to not take my duromine yesterday I still ate healthy a banana, yougart and a salad. I plan on sticking to it, it's a chance to learn healthy habits :)